test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you imagine what STO would be like

lillithiaelillithiae Member Posts: 0 Arc User
If every season had added a new planet/sector like S7 did instead of focusing on all those "one and done" Featured Episodes?
Post edited by lillithiae on

Comments

• delsabereduxdelsaberedux Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I wonder if that was even 100% feasible before. Cryptic was running with a skeleton crew throughout a huge chunk of Atari's time as publisher.

All things being equal though, and since we're using our imaginations, it's hard to argue against the potential awesomeness of seven adventure zones instead of two, assuming content parity with the current zones. As for the sectors though, that all depends on how much stuff there is to do in 'em.

Hope of hopes, the sector walls won't even exist eventually anyway.
    Relax.
  • lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't think they have finished all the planets that they do have. Just visit Vulcan, Andoria or Risa.c:rolleyes:
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • delsabereduxdelsaberedux Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Now if we're talking adventure zones, turning Risa into one would really help justify that planet's existence. It could be the Star Trek Comedy Episode adventure zone filled with minigames and wacky Ferengi and horga'hn statues being used for nefarious purposes, and doing this would probably be the only justifiable reason to add swimwear costumes.
    Relax.
  • shaanithegreenshaanithegreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    FE releases and Season launches are two different things.

So far, we've had 2 zones added with seasons and one (Defera) added by a FE, so it's kind of a wash I guess?
  • jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think that it would be awesome. Imagine what Star Fleet Academy and Bajor would be like if they added that much content and size. It would actually be worth visiting.