test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bind on Account

emeraldagenda12emeraldagenda12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I would seriously like to see more Bind on Account items, especially Lobi and Dilitihum. I have spent a lot of money on Zen, I have farmed a lot of Dilitihum along the way, with having a Starbase and fleet members to look after, it is now starting to feel more like a burden than a game when it comes to Bind on Account in its current state.

I'm not throwing a fit or trolling here, I am simply expressing my thoughts on the matter. I love playing all of my toons, but it would make it a lot easier to be able to transfer dilitihium along with Energy Credits to the character that currently is being played.

I have about 40 Lobi stuck on a character that doesn't need it anymore, I have alts that could really use the fleet credits that don't have dilitium that another character already has...there are a lot of items I can't think of right now, maybe you can that someone would like to see Bound to account?

Also, thankfully I can reward Fleet Members with Fleet Modules, to the members who deserve them or simply from holding a Fleet movie trivia contest, but I would love to be able to reward my Fleet Members with a lot more than just Modules and Energy Credits.

The Federation:

Fox
Level 50
(Sci)

Chief Engineer Saxon
Level 50
(Eng)

Taren Capel
Level 50
(Tac)

Dr Samantha Cartelli
Level 48
(Sci)

Mr. Whiskers
Level 50
(Eng)

Klingon Empire:

General Zod
Level 50
(Tac)

N'rog
Level 50
(Eng)

Asteroth
Level 33
(Sci)

EDIT: petitions are not allowed on the forums. I've edited the post so that it can remain rather than beig shutdown. ~BranFlakes
Post edited by emeraldagenda12 on

Comments

• kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    signed for lobi and numerous BoC items...dilth is already bound to account (in a way)....just put it on the exchange at 25:1 and cancel it on the character that needs it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • emeraldagenda12emeraldagenda12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    cynder2012 wrote: »
    just put it on the exchange at 25:1 and cancel it on the character that needs it...

I'd rather not have to backdoor anything, which is why I'd rather it be Bound, but yes thank you that is one of the ways to do it. Cheers
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would seriously like to see more Bind on Account items, especially Lobi and Dilitihum. I have spent a lot of money on Zen, I have farmed a lot of Dilitihum along the way, with having a Starbase and fleet members to look after, it is now starting to feel more like a burden than a game when it comes to Bind on Account in its current state.

I'm not throwing a fit or trolling here, I am simply expressing my thoughts on the matter. I love playing all of my toons, but it would make it a lot easier to be able to transfer dilitihium along with Energy Credits to the character that currently is being played.

I have about 40 Lobi stuck on a character that doesn't need it anymore, I have alts that could really use the fleet credits that don't have dilitium that another character already has...there are a lot of items I can't think of right now, maybe you can that someone would like to see Bound to account?

Also, thankfully I can reward Fleet Members with Fleet Modules, to the members who deserve them or simply from holding a Fleet movie trivia contest, but I would love to be able to reward my Fleet Members with a lot more than just Modules and Energy Credits.

The Federation:

Fox
    Level 50
    (Sci)

Chief Engineer Saxon
    Level 50
    (Eng)

Taren Capel
    Level 50
    (Tac)

Dr Samantha Cartelli
    Level 48
    (Sci)

Mr. Whiskers
    Level 50
    (Eng)

Klingon Empire:

General Zod
    Level 50
    (Tac)

N'rog
    Level 50
    (Eng)

Asteroth
    Level 33
    (Sci)

EDIT: petitions are not allowed on the forums. I've edited the post so that it can remain rather than beig shutdown. ~BranFlakes

You can transfer dil using the exchange, it's not a "backdoor", it is as they say "Working as intended" as once it's on the market it transfers to the "account level". It can't really be "bound" as it's not an inventory item of sorts, so doesn't really apply to the bind on account deal.

EC can be transferred using account bank (if you've ever had a gold account even for 1 month sub you will have access to this). If you don't have access to this, post something like a hypo on the exchange from the toon that needs the EC for an odd, random amount that YOU will notice when searching, then buy it with the toon that has the EC

Fleet credits I dont think will ever be transferrable simply because you can have different toons in different fleets.

I second the Lobi all day.. would be nice to BoA this, but never going to happen due to the "Unlocking the box" mission and Cryptic seems to fear that some poor dope will spend a month of his life doing this over and over to save up some lobi.
  • jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2012
    Right now we need 120k dilithiumfor 2 star base projects

My farmer fleet member says no problem make
    Room for my gang

I kick 10 inactive members sign up his gang
    Of farmers , He dumps Dilithium leaves fleet when done
    With each one and were done I'n about 10 minutes

I do a STF while he is unloading

It would be better to bind it to account I'n the first
    Place because right now we don't need a shared account
    To do this

Bind it to account will make it easier for us and sell
    A shared account to cryptic
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse