test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Re-rolled player looking for friendly fleet

ashalfaashalfa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Qo'noS
I have been playing this game for roughly 12mths, mainly solo play. Recently decided to re-roll KDF as an engineer and I simply love it. In order for me to fully appreciate and experience STO, I am looking for a fleet to call home.

The fleet needs to be welcoming to all members, well organised with regular fleet group event/STFs and an ambition to be 1 of the best KDF fleets. A mature environment which maintains activity as much as possible to cater for all member time zones. I am mainly a PvE player and as such I try to encourage anyone I team with to experience all PvE content, this should be carried over to the fleet. I tend to stay away from RP so offers from RP only fleets will be ignored, however forum RP is fine providing its optional to members.

You don't have to be a long term fleet which is stable and well known, I will happily consider new fleets as I'm always willing to help you build up and focus on starbases. I am in no way an experienced STO player so a fleet with vast experience who helps newer members would be a priority.

Any friendly and positive responses will be most welcome, thank you for reading.
Post edited by ashalfa on

Comments

• slick4scienceslick4science Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi ashalfa, from what you described, we might be your type of Fleet. Our KDF fleet is not quite as active as its Fed cousin but we have a joint chat channel which IS active and you could socialize while running your KDF. Personally I plan on running my KDF once I get my current Fed to 50. We are a small to medium Fleet that is casual, friendly, and active. And since we are all over 30 we like to think we are mature :) If this fits you check out our KDF Fleet at www.TOSQMFLEET.com or our Fed one at www.TOSFLEET.COM.
    Tervok Romulan Science/KDF Ally (active)

Kalex 50 Starfleet science (inactive)

Vanra 50 Romulan/Fed Tactical (inactive)
  • ashalfaashalfa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for the interest Slick4science, however i'm not entirely sure about the TOS era and RP you have.

On a side note my Engineer is lvl 50 and already in STF's, also in the process of levelling a science character as i'm fully enjoying the KDF side. SO i'm still looking for a welcoming fleet that can accommodate me, no matter how new a fleet you are. Just have obtainable targets and be in for the long haul, I will quite happily help new fleets out as much as I can.
  • monsterofbloodmonsterofblood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Beautiful House of Orion girls are recruiting. We have a starbase level 14 with 11,000 XP Tier 4 (101,000 Military) and(100,000 engineering) we offer the most advanced KDF base. We don?t need builders we want companions, msg. me for an invite. Beautiful House of Orion girls are recruiting we are fun loving, hardworking girls who love to take it off and have relax every once in a while. Pvp, pve, stf?s and mark missions pm for invite. Why struggle in a small fleet when we make base building easy. We have a starbase level 14 with 11,000 XP Tier 4 (101,000 Military) and(100,000 engineering) we offer the most advanced KDF base. We're also one of the more 'Global" fleets, with active membership crossing most time zones and several languages.

Make an Orion female and join us we currently have 300 members 95% orion with some Aliens made to look orion and KDF and Join trill females
  • slick4scienceslick4science Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ashalfa wrote: »
    Thank you for the interest Slick4science, however i'm not entirely sure about the TOS era and RP you have.

On a side note my Engineer is lvl 50 and already in STF's, also in the process of levelling a science character as i'm fully enjoying the KDF side. SO i'm still looking for a welcoming fleet that can accommodate me, no matter how new a fleet you are. Just have obtainable targets and be in for the long haul, I will quite happily help new fleets out as much as I can.

To answer your question: The TOS/theme and RP are mainly background color for the Fleet. While we do have role-players in the Fleet that sometimes get together to do so, the majority of us are not role players. And due to the time travel aspect of our Fleet backstory we welcome all Trek fans, no matter which series introduced you to Star Trek. For example, my officers are from The Next Generation era, as you might figure out from my pic. So dont let that discourage you at all. We welcome ALL Trek fans.
    Tervok Romulan Science/KDF Ally (active)

Kalex 50 Starfleet science (inactive)

Vanra 50 Romulan/Fed Tactical (inactive)
  • dl9905dl9905 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ashalfa wrote: »
    I have been playing this game for roughly 12mths, mainly solo play. Recently decided to re-roll KDF as an engineer and I simply love it. In order for me to fully appreciate and experience STO, I am looking for a fleet to call home.

The fleet needs to be welcoming to all members, well organised with regular fleet group event/STFs and an ambition to be 1 of the best KDF fleets. A mature environment which maintains activity as much as possible to cater for all member time zones. I am mainly a PvE player and as such I try to encourage anyone I team with to experience all PvE content, this should be carried over to the fleet. I tend to stay away from RP so offers from RP only fleets will be ignored, however forum RP is fine providing its optional to members.

You don't have to be a long term fleet which is stable and well known, I will happily consider new fleets as I'm always willing to help you build up and focus on starbases. I am in no way an experienced STO player so a fleet with vast experience who helps newer members would be a priority.

Any friendly and positive responses will be most welcome, thank you for reading.

Iperial Invasion Warriors (IIF) is currently recruiting. Contact Karbik@DL9905 for info and Invite. We are New. Our Federation Fleet is the "Earth Order Of Captains" I look forward to hearing from you.