test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic I wamt to thank you

fleetsolvanguardfleetsolvanguard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
On behalf of me, and Sol Vanguard I want to thank you. To spite the those of the forums that have nothing nice to say. Also people making you guys out to be the bad guys, While I do not like the new conversion number thank you for giving me a chance to let my fleet know what to do. And let them know the details so they could make their own choice. Also dan thank you I am from the old school sto so I didn't believe you. But you kept your word thank you.

Keith@KEigetsu
Fleet Leader
Sol Vanguard
Post edited by fleetsolvanguard on

Comments

• Options
    lillithiaelillithiae Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    While I do not like the new conversion number thank you for giving me a chance to let my fleet know what to do. And let them know the details so they could make their own choice.

Please post about this topic in one of the existing threads instead of creating duplicate threads on the same topic.
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Humbly speaking, the devs do not get enough thanks for the work they have done, regardless if it is perceived to be good or bad ... unless simply playing the game is a form of Thank You.

Rock on Keith.
  • Options
    robinsonfamilyrobinsonfamily Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I want to thank the Dev's for all they do and for making cool ships like the Wells Class and Vesta Class Starships!
  • Options
    rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I want to thank the Dev's for all they do and for making cool ships like the Wells Class and Vesta Class Starships!

Well Class? Oh that thing I have to fork over hundreds of dollars to have even the slightest chance at getting? lmao.
    Vesta Class hasn't even been released yet...