test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exploration Cruiser Retrofit Customization?

crazedmike#4189 crazedmike Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited November 2012 in The Academy
Hey guys, I have a quick little question that I was hoping somebody would be able to help me with. I really love the nostalgic value of the Galaxy class and I'm considering getting the Exploration Cruiser Retrofit (Probably fleet version) but I don't want to use the stock Galaxy class model (after all, the Galaxy is starting to get pretty old and I want my ship to look more future-ish).

So my question is basically this: I've been looking around in regards to the visual customization of the retrofit and haven't found anything conclusive, so is it possible to use the Envoy & Celestial ship parts on the retrofit or are you restricted to the Galaxy/Venture/Monarch parts? If anyone happens to know the answer to this it would be greatly appreciated. =)

- Mike
Post edited by crazedmike#4189 on

Comments

• ehgatoehgato Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    1st sry for mi english.

U can checkit in ESD go to shipyard and in the ship selector u can see the ship and his skin options.

hope it helps

Long live to TNG and galaxy class ship, hope some time come out a better setup for it, it could use a bit more of fire power...
  • areikou#8990 areikou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Unfortunately, what he's asking would require him to already purchase said ship before going into the ESD shipyard to test out the options.

I don't know the answer to your question however, I believe they're all tied together and you can use any galaxy skin on the refit version. But if you're wanting futuristic, I'd say go all Venture, as it's the 2409 skin and looks pretty smexy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
    is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
  • dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You can use all the skins on retrofit/fleet retrofit.
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi there,

I have the Vice Admiral Galaxy Exploration Cruiser Retrofit, and the only options I have are Galaxy, Monarch and Venture (obviously the Venture is a store purchase which I have already made).

I know what you mean about wanting to update the look. I use the Venture neck on mine to give it a sleeker profile. :)
  • jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Unfortunately you're restricted to the Monarch/Venture/Galaxy parts for the Refit/fleet refit. Sorry.