test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant transfer characters

wazzmeisterwazzmeister Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Yeah i cant transfer my characters from live to tribble it keeps saying error try again later every time!
Post edited by wazzmeister on

Comments

• richarddoverricharddover Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you already have a copy of the character you're trying to transfer, you'll need to delete him/her first.
  • wazzmeisterwazzmeister Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you already have a copy of the character you're trying to transfer, you'll need to delete him/her first.

already did thats why im writing this because now i dont have and cant have my mains on tribble! :mad:

sorry not mad at you just bloody frustated ;)

And heres an update on the problem ,a fleet mate and friend tried and works fine for him must be on my end somewhere anyone got any suggestions ??
    edited November 2012
    already did thats why im writing this because now i dont have and cant have my mains on tribble! :mad:

sorry not mad at you just bloody frustated ;)

And heres an update on the problem ,a fleet mate and friend tried and works fine for him must be on my end somewhere anyone got any suggestions ??

ok i sussed it theres a limit of 5 characters on tribble i had several characters still there from season 6 test..:)
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It might be that you have to delete your older characters and make a new copy. I also think that if you have more than one character, you'll have to buy slots so you can have more tan one character on tribble.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    just tried and deleted my VA copy and still no go on the move from Holo to Tribble, this is a terrible service as of now. It seriously needs to be fixed and added to the repair list.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
    edited November 2012
    It might be that you have to delete your older characters and make a new copy. I also think that if you have more than one character, you'll have to buy slots so you can have more tan one character on tribble.

no i still have some older ones and yeah think your right on second point it is the free to play model now i believe..

think ill go give it a try
  • meeloxmeelox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i have a tribble account, i can play on it, and have been, but i erased my toon on there to retransfer it from live, and now it keeps saying i have to sign up for tribble when i already have it on my launcher, i mean, wtf?! i was just on it not even 2 hours ago, and now it says i have to sign up.
  • vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am also having a problem. I was able to transfer 1 toon but it failed on the 2nd one. I waited at least 12 hours before trying again and still no luck.
  • goldendharmnygoldendharmny Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bit of a update. Found out the applys only to a Fleet Excelsior. Once i tranfer it to tribble the crew/bos dose not show. Other crews/bos show
    "Of course you know, this means war!" Bugs Bunny