test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UNBIND Option

doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
Yes I had a idea that would probly make a world of difference for players and make STO little extra cash, say for instance you have a copy or used item you want to get rid of and its unfortunatly bound to your character, well make a unbind option to where you could right click the item then pay like 400 - 500 zen to unbind that item then be able to trade it or sell it or just give it to a fleet member or friend, makes them happy and makes STO happy , everyones happy :) Hopefully this is a good idea i have seen this option in another game that used a unbind option for situations such as this, no sense in having bunch of extra clutter in my storage.
Post edited by doublea2012 on

Comments

• Options
    thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes I had a idea that would probly make a world of difference for players and make STO little extra cash, say for instance you have a copy or used item you want to get rid of and its unfortunatly bound to your character, well make a unbind option to where you could right click the item then pay like 400 - 500 zen to unbind that item then be able to trade it or sell it or just give it to a fleet member or friend, makes them happy and makes STO happy , everyones happy :) Hopefully this is a good idea i have seen this option in another game that used a unbind option for situations such as this, no sense in having bunch of extra clutter in my storage.

400-500 Zen, are you mental? thats 100,000 Dilithium.

I could see this being an option if it was like 500 Dilithium.:eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500