test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First impressions

shrapne11shrapne11 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
First impressions of the new sector are good. I love the new Tholian Flagship! What a great design. Unfortunately the Deep Space Encounters do not appear to be working yet. You can enter and fight but they never reset the encounter. I also have yet to see the Red Alert trigger.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by shrapne11 on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    The balcony view from New Romulus is very nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The Romulan shuttle on new Romulus looks like the face of a Cylon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    keeny75keeny75 Member Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I managed to get a quick 10 minutes of the test run of season 7 before i had to start work. and the first thing I really miss is the amount of players waiting to start an STF,fleet alart, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    splattysplatty Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    shrapne11 wrote: »
    First impressions of the new sector are good. I love the new Tholian Flagship! What a great design. Unfortunately the Deep Space Encounters do not appear to be working yet. You can enter and fight but they never reset the encounter. I also have yet to see the Red Alert trigger.

You mean the sector space red alerts? I've seen about six of them and entered into four of them. All four were a disaster, the scaling is not right, theres two named ships and too many other vessels close together.
  • Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    splatty wrote: »
    You mean the sector space red alerts? I've seen about six of them and entered into four of them. All four were a disaster, the scaling is not right, theres two named ships and too many other vessels close together.

A challenge ? Sounds good !!
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2012
    The Romulan shuttle on new Romulus looks like the face of a Cylon.

True, but it's canon.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    shrapne11 & Taco you guys just blew Season 7's secret storyline. The Romulans were Cylons all along.

So say we all.
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2012
    So say none of us.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    nynik wrote: »
    shrapne11 & Taco you guys just blew Season 7's secret storyline. The Romulans were Cylons all along.

So say we all.

HAHAHAAAA

I want a Raider then!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    towanitowani Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    HAHAHAAAA

I want a Raider then!

It's in the next lockbox...
    Hi. Apparently I'm new here and joined in Jun 2012. Guess I'm in good company though... seems everyone else joined then too!
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tacofangs wrote: »
    nynik wrote: »

So say we all.

The Romulans could be assimilated by the Borg... then it would be almost like they were Cylons. Sorta. A little bit.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    stohansonstohanson Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    First impression is underwhelming.. It's more of the same, there is nothing that I"m excited about that makes me want to leave other games to come back and play this.
  • Options
    bananubananu Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I can't believe that General Recruitment is now costing 1.000 Dilithium and also lots of stuff apparently only for 5 player teams or even fleets. There's some people who prefer to play as single player because of all the drama and elitism and whatnot of larger groups.