test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

S7 Romulan Bridge Officers - Customisation Options?

sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
edited November 2012 in The Academy
Having heard that one could obtain Romulan BOffs from the Fleet Advancement of the Embassy Holding on Tribble, I was wondering if they would be:

- Avaulable in both male and female?
- Romulan and Reman?
- Tac / Eng / Sci careers?
- Starfleet / KDF uniforms of our own choice (rather than simply being exchange officers in standard Romulan garb)?
Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Seeing as it would be a while before any players would actually upgrade their Embassy to the required tiers in S7, perhaps a dev could shed light on this?
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    sumghai wrote: »
    - Romulan and Reman?
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Romulan

Bugger. I'd fancy a Eng Reman instead of the Sci Reman reward from one of the Romulan FE's.
    sumghai wrote: »
    - Starfleet / KDF uniforms of our own choice (rather than simply being exchange officers in standard Romulan garb)?
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    No idea since they require provisions and none were available when I checked, honestly I rather they keep their Romulan uniforms since if I wanted then for their looks I would just get a Alien BOFF, it would also be FAR cheaper.

It'd be nice to have both options available.

Amongst my twelve BOffs I have a Tac Alien which I've modelled as a Romulan - I'd rather he was properly termed as a Romulan but with his current Starfleet uniform, though.
  • Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No customization options whatsoever and every boff looks exactly the same.

If that wasn't enough, these boffs don't use romulan uniforms, but rather something that looks like civilian clothing, not to say rags...

Did I mention they cost dilithium, like everything else in Season 7?

So yeah, enjoy your lazy and disappointing embassy bait reward.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What traits do they have?