test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Deuterium Surplus stack raise

bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
Deuterium Surplus needs a stack raise. It takes up too much space. Our good old friend "Archived Post" already brought this up in past threads, but I didn't want to pull a necro, so I'm bringing this up once again.

Can we please raise the stack to 10 or more? These things are flooding my bank, and take up 2 slots on my ship device storage. Funny thing is, I actually USE these things quite a bit, but they still take up too much space.

I understand that they're a very valuable commodity for those who use them, but they're CONSUMABLE. There is no reason for a Consumable to be limited to a stack of 5.

I know I'm not alone on this, so could somebody please respond w/an acceptable reason for this?

Thank you in advance.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
NOT A FAN OF ARC!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i agree :)
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • Options
    d3cubedd3cubed Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Agreed on both counts
    I support Handsome Phaser Guy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i'll chime in here too and agree with the OP. I love using them and even the mission to get them, but lets get a better stack count please?
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • Options
    bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have nothing against you, BranFlakes, but I don't understand why a comment that abides by basic standards of website maintenance was deleted.

Either way, I would still like a proper answer to the the initial question.

Nothing against you, Brandon. I just want a proper answer.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • Options
    captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I agree with this as well - use them all the time and tired of having to keep space in inv for extra stacks to use during STFs
  • Options
    latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Should be at least 20 which would be in line with other batteries.
    malnificentmalnificent Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    latinumbar wrote: »
    Should be at least 20 which would be in line with other batteries.

Seconded

These appear to fall into the same catagory of batteries, turrets and other bonus related ship devices. All those stack to 20 ... why not these deuterium surplus canisters?
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Twenty would be great, but I'd be fine even with ten. Just... more than five. Please.
  • Options
    intrepidukintrepiduk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I completely agree, with inventory and bank space at a premium, a larger stack size for these would be very handy.

I would actually go as far as to humbly ask the devs to increase stack sizes for these and other batteries and ship devices to 50 or more as I collect so many of them I either sell the surplus on the exchange or simply discard them.