test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Respec token shortly after new major patch?

evilghost1026evilghost1026 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in PvP Gameplay
With all of the current changes to the game that will be coming up, would it be too much to ask for a single respec token for all players?

Not right away of course, but say a few days after the patch, offer the respec token because most likely, almost all players may be forced to do a respec to help adapt to the new patch.

@Minitrckin08 Turkish RP Heros
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by evilghost1026 on

Comments

• paxottomanpaxottoman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    With all of the current changes to the game that will be coming up, would it be too much to ask for a single respec token for all players?

Not right away of course, but say a few days after the patch, offer the respec token because most likely, almost all players may be forced to do a respec to help adapt to the new patch.

@Minitrckin08 Turkish RP Heros

I think a respec token discount is in the works. 50% off respec token. lol

But seriously, the game will undergo such a drastic change in season 7, more so than what the SB did. That I think it would be fair to seriously consider attributing players with this JUST ONE thing.

I wouldn't get my hopes up...

PaxOttomana of Turkish RP Heroes
    Turkish RP Heroes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Might be something to ask, if it hasn't already been asked over on Trib/Red...
  • travelingmastertravelingmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    No way! GIVE US ALL YOUR MONEY, PEONS! That's the message I'm getting from Cryptic/PWE right now. 500 zen for an effing respec is ridiculous, given the amount of fine-tuning you have to do in order to get max performance out of different ships and build types (and some players like using more than just one effing ship and build on each toon). I'm running Viral Matrix 1 without any decompiler skill as a result, so it's barely noticeable.
    My PvP toon is Krov, of The House of Snoo. Beware of my Hegh'ta of doom.
  • matteo716maikaimatteo716maikai Member Posts: 823
    edited October 2012
    sadly i dont even think a token was given with the skill tree overhaul. it just blanked out everything and made you start fresh.

i dont think they'll ever give a token for free again. look at all the changes that require different skill tree investments and no compensation has been offered yet.