test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about LTS + B?

emeraldagenda12emeraldagenda12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello, all.

I am almost a 200 day subscribed player now, a few more days left to go.

I am curious, if I purchase the LTS + Benefits deal, will I immediately be given all the "Vet Rewards" once I purchase this new LTS package, or will I still have to wait the certain amount of days that applies for each one?

Also, being that I had been in Beta and had only subbed very little on and off until Free to Play, correct me if I am wrong, but buy purchasing this package, isn't this some kind of kick to the nuts for everyone who has been with the game longer than me or am I not understanding how this all works?

Saying that, would it be correct to assume... people who have already been LTS members like some of my friends who have been with this game for many days, get some kind of real "Vet Reward", as I would not truly be a "Veteran" in the game other than the fact of possibly picking up this LTS.

What does everyone think, should I purchase this LTS + benefits package or just buy the random "costumes" and "ships" that appear in the Zen store? Which do you believe is a better deal for someone like me on a budget?
Post edited by emeraldagenda12 on

Comments

• Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hello, all.

I am curious, if I purchase the LTS + Benefits deal, will I immediately be given all the "Vet Rewards" once I purchase this new LTS package, or will I still have to wait the certain amount of days that applies for each one?

Also, being that I had been in Beta and had only subbed very little on and off until Free to Play, correct me if I am wrong, but buy purchasing this package, isn't this some kind of kick to the nuts for everyone who has been with the game longer than me or am I not understanding how this all works?

Saying that, would it be correct to assume... people who have already been LTS members like some of my friends who have been with this game for many days, get some kind of real "Vet Reward", as I would not truly be a "Veteran" in the game other than the fact of possibly picking up this LTS.

What does everyone think, should I purchase this LTS + benefits package or just buy the random "costumes" and "ships" that appear in the Zen store? Which do you believe is a better deal for someone like me on a budget?

1. yes
    2. no comment
    3. all relative as to who is and isnt a vet
    4. If you were on a budget you wouldnt be spending $200 on a computer game

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    emeraldagenda12emeraldagenda12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    dirlettia wrote: »
    If you were on a budget you wouldnt be spending $200 on a computer game

1. I haven't actually looked the prices yet

2. being on a budget, means sometimes making a long term investment on something i play and it being cheaper in the "long run" by say, the LTS + benefits.

thanks for the response.
  • Options
    zenzenarimasenzenzenarimasen Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hello, all.

1: I am curious, if I purchase the LTS + Benefits deal, will I immediately be given all the "Vet Rewards" once I purchase this new LTS package, or will I still have to wait the certain amount of days that applies for each one?

2: Also, being that I had been in Beta and had only subbed very little on and off until Free to Play, correct me if I am wrong, but buy purchasing this package, isn't this some kind of kick to the nuts for everyone who has been with the game longer than me or am I not understanding how this all works?

3: Saying that, would it be correct to assume... people who have already been LTS members like some of my friends who have been with this game for many days, get some kind of real "Vet Reward", as I would not truly be a "Veteran" in the game other than the fact of possibly picking up this LTS.

4: What does everyone think, should I purchase this LTS + benefits package or just buy the random "costumes" and "ships" that appear in the Zen store? Which do you believe is a better deal for someone like me on a budget?

1: Yes.

2: As a closed beta player, pre-order lifetime purchaser, I feel I am qualified to say "don't worry about it." To explain what I mean: I think it's about time they gave lifetimers all vet rewards instantly. If you've already paid for a year in advance, you should get the rewards that would come with that entire year. A lifetime account is paying for the remainder of the game in advance. You shouldn't have to wait the full 1000 days to get the Chimera.
    That said, I think it would be nice if they only gave you the titles according to account age. But then, I think that should go for free to play players too. Sort of a badge to say "I've been around this long and probably am not a complete newbie at the game."

3: No, there are no "legitimate vet rewards" anymore when it comes to the lifetimer bonuses now.

4: It's a big up front cost, but I've been playing since closed beta. I bought the lifetime back then precisely because I was on a budget. As was said in a previous response, it's a long term investment. It's paid off for me. However, don't neglect your power, internet, food, or rent bills for it. Regarding food, if you live alone, you can eat ramen for a month and make up the difference that way unless of course you're alergic to eggs since ramen is egg noodles.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → Ⓑ Ⓐ