test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 7 starting up soon?

captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
Season 7 is said to be out around my Birthday[November 26th].

I see Redshirt is reactivated again and I am wondering if we'll be using Tribble to test out all the jazz with Season 7 and what the Season 7 rewards will be like.

Hoping for some good stuff :)

I have been subscribed since August 2010. I tested Seasons 3 and up and have enjoyed it a lot. hell some of my ideas have made it in game and I am thankful.

Lets hope testing will be as fun. :D

Like my fanpage!
https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
Post edited by captainbmoney on

Comments

• themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I am looking forward to the new STF.
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I see Redshirt is reactivated again and I am wondering if we'll be using Tribble to test out all the jazz with Season 7 and what the Season 7 rewards will be like.

Hoping for some good stuff :)

I have been subscribed since August 2010. I tested Seasons 3 and up and have enjoyed it a lot. hell some of my ideas have made it in game and I am thankful.

Lets hope testing will be as fun. :D

Hopefully, they will increase the number of ship slots. ;)
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • mirai222mirai222 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Nothing to interest me yet. I don't do STFs. And as far as I'm concerned, the Borg are the least interesting group in Star Trek lore. Well, okay, the Kazon are worse.

Keep the Season 7 blogs coming, folks.
  • xenor002xenor002 Member Posts: 424
    edited October 2012
    It'll be out when TOR goes F2P / Update 1.5 hits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
    I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
    Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hopefully, they will increase the number of ship slots. ;)

they actually did for the Chimara. I have my 500 day award. However my 800 day and Season 5 testers are another story.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • zenzenarimasenzenzenarimasen Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2012

That's MY birthday. You can't have it! Give it back! MOOOOOOOOM! captainbmoney stole my birthday! Oh you're gonna get it now!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → Ⓑ Ⓐ
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    well its due in november, redshirt turned up last week and the blogs have started so i would say the first part could very well be this week on tribble.
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    xenor002 wrote: »
    it'll Be Out When Tor Goes F2p / Update 1.5 Hits.

For Hk 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • zabonamzabonam Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    mirai222 wrote: »
    as far as I'm concerned, the Borg are the least interesting group in Star Trek lore. .

That's a bit harsh.

I have to admit though, I am VERY tired of always fighting the Borg. Some variety would be lovely.
  • targpetz101targpetz101 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    reyan01 wrote: »
    I recall Picard saying "notify Starfleet.... we have engaged the Borg" (accompanied by a wonderful music score)

I recall Janeway saying "notify the ship.... we have engaged the Kazon" *Tuvok laughs histerically* (accompanied by a Benny Hilll musical score)

Ya, the Kazon were like C-List Klingons for Yoyager.
    [SIGPIC]This is not as good as it used to be...[/SIGPIC]
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Forced to agree.

Which is a shame, as they didn't start off that way - heck, in 'Q Who' and 'Best of Both Worlds' they were fantastic - fearsome, practically unstoppable, flattened a 39 ship fleet with very little effort. I recall Picard saying "notify Starfleet.... we have engaged the Borg" (accompanied by a wonderful music score) and the Borg Cube juggarnaught, sent shivers down my spine at the time.

Sadly, so far as I am concerned, the Borg Queen ruined the concept and they've become a tired, overused, cliche. Needless to say, I am not overly bothered about the new 'Hive' STF.
    THIS!

I sometimes catch myself of nostalgia and i wish things would have been developed a bit different. The borg where fearsome and scary then.

About Season 7, i think there will be just ANOTHER tribble reward, just like the previous seasons that i have tested on tribble. Maybe a accolade at best.

Thank you for reading or ignoring, depending on who you are. ;)
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
    edited October 2012
    I recall Janeway saying "notify the ship.... we have engaged the Kazon" *Tuvok laughs histerically* (accompanied by a Benny Hilll musical score)

Ya, the Kazon were like C-List Klingons for Yoyager.

lmfao nice :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    xenor002 wrote: »
    It'll be out when TOR goes F2P / Update 1.5 hits.

TOR F2P = aweful F2P looking at thier matrix and there is next to nothing in 1.5

I am sooo looking forward for when Season 7 hits Tribble, getting really excited to look around the new block, new shiney places and KILL STUFF lol

Going to be a packed 2 months with Season 7 and the Winter event
    edited October 2012
    verlaine11 wrote: »
    TOR F2P = aweful F2P looking at thier matrix and there is next to nothing in 1.5

bet that game still dose more content even after F2P if sto F2p is sooo good why cant the do more stuff that dose not count lockboxs or the Cstore? more then ones to 2 times a year i tell you why cryptic and PWE is greedy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited October 2012
    verlaine11 wrote: »

I am sooo looking forward for when Season 7 hits Tribble, getting really excited to look around the new block, new shiney places and KILL STUFF lol

Going to be a packed 2 months with Season 7 and the Winter event

"....next to nothing in 1.5?" Oh my... :rolleyes:

Dec '07 Account
    I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
  • verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    daan2006 wrote: »
    bet that game still dose more content even after F2P if sto F2p is sooo good why cant the do more stuff that dose not count lockboxs or the Cstore? more then ones to 2 times a year i tell you why cryptic and PWE is greedy

You would think they would with the amount of devs they still have despite the massive layoffs - 1.5 , at launch for example SWTOR = 34 full time writers , STO = 1, they devs here have quickened up the pace in bringing out this season and hopefully will be quicker with the next one as they have increased the dev pool recently - which is great

With a bit of luck they will start doing STF's in the future that are not Borg based as you have the 3 parter and then ending with Into the Hive - which im looking forward to when it hits Tribble.
    The Devs have said that this season is quite big with lots to do, enjoyed jumping on Tribble last season to wander around - loved the mirror ship in the planet lol
  • darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited October 2012
    mirai222 wrote: »
    Nothing to interest me yet. I don't do STFs. And as far as I'm concerned, the Borg are the least interesting group in Star Trek lore. Well, okay, the Kazon are worse.

Keep the Season 7 blogs coming, folks.

The biggest thing that I am looking forward too is the Reputation System. It will be made so that you do not have to ever do another stf and still can work towards getting the stf gear by playing other content :D
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    darkenzedd wrote: »
    The biggest thing that I am looking forward too is the Reputation System. It will be made so that you do not have to ever do another stf and still can work towards getting the stf gear by playing other content :D

We don't actually know this. They could still easily put inputs on those projects that only drop in STFs, and even limit that to elite STFs for mk XII gear.

Though even getting rid of the prototype tech nonsense would be such an improvement...
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *nudges people in the direction of tribble and the new S7 patch that just went up*
    edited October 2012
    darkenzedd wrote: »

IF this is true then I might start to do a few STF's to start this reputation then just go my merry way...I ohnestly hate what happened to STF's in the Grindvamp.

Dec '07 Account
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    For Hk 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my Vet Reward Android BO to be HK 51!

Season 7 Make It So.
    edited October 2012
    I want my Vet Reward Android BO to be HK 51!

Season 7 Make It So.

Greetins meatbag i would probably use my Android if it was something like HK 47/51

HK 47 "No poor meatbag ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other meatbags die for their country."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • darkfader1988darkfader1988 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    In to the hive, supposed to come in season 4, then 5, then 6, now finnally its in season 7. Again Borg, again boring.

dont you guys get it that we need something totally new?

And to make it worse, is GROUND ._."
    MT - Sad Pandas
    edited October 2012
    In to the hive, supposed to come in season 4, then 5, then 6, now finnally its in season 7. Again Borg, again boring.

dont you guys get it that we need something totally new?

And to make it worse, is GROUND ._."

O.O ground plz so it not so plz say its not so /runs and crys :( i dont even do the ground ones now :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • revenuzamakirevenuzamaki Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    They need to focus more on things for the fleet, Like Fleet wars the ability to declare war and alliances with other fleets. To have all out wars with other fleets including the star base. A little more effort in that area would be much appreciated. Or at least make a PVP zone where if you enter you can fire on who ever when ever. explore what ever and just go about your own business. like that deep space sector that's off limits to players. I'd build it there. Just an Idea. I expected Season 7 to be more focused on the fleet seeing as everyone's putting there hard time into building up there starfleet bases.
  • wolvenshirewolvenshire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Fleet wars....Declaring war on other fleets? Sounds like Eve-online. :eek:
    @EremiticWolf - Join Date - Oct. 2008
    [
    edited October 2012
    Fleet wars....Declaring war on other fleets? Sounds like Eve-online. :eek:

sorry but it would not hurt for this game to be a lil like eve just saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited October 2012
    sorry but it would not hurt for this game to be a lil like eve just saying

I would agree with the exploration you can do in Eve online, would work great in this game, but Federation fleets are supposed to work together to take down an enemy, not fighting each other.

you want fleet wars go play Eve Online.
    [
    edited October 2012
    I would agree with the exploration you can do in Eve online, would work great in this game, but Federation fleets are supposed to work together to take down an enemy, not fighting each other.

you want fleet wars go play Eve Online.

there where rogue captains in the show i dont think it be to far fetched for a fleet to go rogue

but its not to say they they could have been talking about say going to war with a KDF fleet

keep in mind good ppl of the forums open your mind to all possibilities before going to tell some one to play another game ty :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited October 2012
    I remember a few captains going rogue, not the whole fleet.

To each their own I guess. :rolleyes:
    [