Options

700 day rewards only partially received

dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
700 Days

The Impressive Title << Got
FREE Android Bridge Officer
<< Havent looked as not interested just yet
A 5% Skill Point and Officer Skill Point Boost to your Team << Got this
FREE Character Slot Nope not getting this one at all.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    dirlettia wrote: »
    700 Days

Have you tried creating a new character yet? You don't see an empty slot.

Android BO is available from the BO vendor in ESD/Qo'nos under "Special" at the bottom of the list.
  • Options
    darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    700 Days

have you exited game and relaunched?
    I have been hearing this alot on DS9 from people.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Relogged over all 8 or 9 existing characters, even deleted a toon to get it to check up on slot counts. Exited client completely and re-entered and still character slot is not appearing.

• Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Relogged over all 8 or 9 existing characters, even deleted a toon to get it to check up on slot counts. Exited client completely and re-entered and still character slot is not appearing.

Same here -- quit the game to sleep and still haven't gotten the extra character slot.
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • Options
    levi3levi3 Member Posts: 1,663 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If you were gold I think you already got an extra character slot - I don't think they are giving another - or if they are that is probably were the problem lies.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There was a BIG hub-bub about this quite a while back...

Many folks felt that they never got that extra slot, but their complaints were brushed aside and pretty much ignored...

If I remember correctly it has something to do with the Foundry, though I can't remember the exact details.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    jovi666jovi666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    300 and 700 FREE Character Slot not received :'(
  • Options
    theultimatextheultimatex Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    daveyny wrote: »
    There was a BIG hub-bub about this quite a while back...

Many folks felt that they never got that extra slot, but their complaints were brushed aside and pretty much ignored...

If I remember correctly it has something to do with the Foundry, though I can't remember the exact details.

Yeah I remember those posts. It's why I have 6 test toons to help ensure that my slots don't go missing since I know how many toons and I have and their names, so I can easily report it if I notice one missing.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    The hub-bub before was over a different circumstance in that it related to gold-turned silver players who had filled up all their slots before going silver. This left their net number of remaining character slots at -1 so when they then bought 2 slots only 1 would be received.

In this case being lifers for long periods of time who have bought many slots over the years this is not the case as any discrepancy from the foundry etc would have been swallowed up a while ago. No this would seem to just be a code issue which may be related to the outstanding vet awards being awarded in reverse order.

• Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2012
    Hi Captains,

Thanks for the report -- the team is investigating, but this is not affecting all Vets. It seems that this perk is not granting correctly to some Lifetime Members who are not at the 300-day or 700-day mark, when it should. Veterans who have hit the 300-day or 700-day mark are receiving their rewards correctly. We're working on a resolution and will have a fix put in as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi Captains,

Thanks for the report -- the team is investigating, but this is not affecting all Vets. It seems that this perk is not granting correctly to some Lifetime Members who are not at the 300-day or 700-day mark, when it should. Veterans who have hit the 300-day or 700-day mark are receiving their rewards correctly. We're working on a resolution and will have a fix put in as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanks Brandon.

Any chance it'll pop if you actually hit 700 while waiting for the fix? I was at just under 700 when this went into effect.
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thanks Brandon.

Any chance it'll pop if you actually hit 700 while waiting for the fix? I was at just under 700 when this went into effect.

Yes :) Anyone that gets to the 300- or 700-day mark should get the slot. Let me know if you see otherwise.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i am a month out from 700 unless i get a lifetime
  • Options
    cmdrpablocmdrpablo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi!,
    I didn't receive the Android Bridge BO, i have 0 StarFleet Merits :(
  • Options
    tali9999tali9999 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi, i havent got the Android bridge BO either and my Klingon chars dont know where are hidden the Fireworks. I have looked around the Barracks in QoNos and no terminals were granting them.

As for the character slots, i was at 296 days last night when i bought the Lifetime sub and i am not sure if i was granted all the character slots. How many more slots should i have now?
  • Options
    mohkohnmohkohn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    5 KDF missing the fireworks, and no extra char slots, also one of my FED chars is missing the VA ship token (only checked 2 FED chars so far, might be more) :P
  • Options
    robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have not received the 700 day Character slot vet reward as well.
    tali9999 wrote: »
    Hi, i havent got the Android bridge BO either and my Klingon chars dont know where are hidden the Fireworks. I have looked around the Barracks in QoNos and no terminals were granting them.

As for the character slots, i was at 296 days last night when i bought the Lifetime sub and i am not sure if i was granted all the character slots. How many more slots should i have now?

Ok there are the 2 base slots, 1 for gold, 2 for lts, 1 for 300 day and 1 for 700 day. that is 7 slots. you also need to include and purchased slots as well.

Here was a post by Rehpic on this about character slot. Please not this was before the 700 day vet reward.
  • Options
    skiffy1skiffy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I'm a Lifetimer who is at the 300 day mark and I received my 300 day character slot when I hit 300, but I did not receive my 700 day character slot yesterday. I tried the usual logging into all characters, closing/reopening the game, etc.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    skiffy1 wrote: »
    I'm a Lifetimer who is at the 300 day mark and I received my 300 day character slot when I hit 300, but I did not receive my 700 day character slot yesterday. I tried the usual logging into all characters, closing/reopening the game, etc.

Right, that's part of what I listed above :) Monthly subscribers who are at 300-days will get a character slot, and will get another when they reach 700-days. If you're a Lifetime Subscriber (LTS) you should be getting both the 300-day and the 700-day slot regardless of actual time subscribed, but it seems this benefit is looking for "days subscribed" rather than "days subscribed and/ or Lifetime Subscription" -- this is not working as intended and will be fixed. Once it is, LTS will see both slots available to them.

If you're already at or past 700-days (Monthly or LTS), you will see the slots because the perk is still looking at "days subscribed".

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I seem to be missing just the extra character slot. I've checked out the rewards Fed side, but I haven't attempted anything KDF side yet.

Also, it may be a separate issue but it has to do with the new Chimera reward. I redesigned the interior bridge and selected "Vivid" (has red carpets). When I visit the bridge, I see the "Victory" (yellow carpets). I've exited the game and I've gone back to the ship designer at DS9 twice to check and it tells me the current bridge is the "Vivid" but its still the "Victory".

Any help or directions, is appreciated.

Thanks for the exceptional work.
  • Options
    trickster34trickster34 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I am also missing the character slot, I am on 350 days LTS, give or take a day or two, glad to see this problem being looked into.

As for the missing Android, If you are a FED player you need to go the BoFF requisition stall on ESD (next to the BoFF skill trainer and medical bay), then go to special requistions and claim it, Not Sure about KDF as haven't been and claimed it yet, but hope this helps.
  • Options
    skiffy1skiffy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Right, that's part of what I listed above :) Monthly subscribers who are at 300-days will get a character slot, and will get another when they reach 700-days. If you're a Lifetime Subscriber (LTS) you should be getting both the 300-day and the 700-day slot regardless of actual time subscribed, but it seems this benefit is looking for "days subscribed" rather than "days subscribed and/ or Lifetime Subscription" -- this is not working as intended and will be fixed. Once it is, LTS will see both slots available to them.

If you're already at or past 700-days (Monthly or LTS), you will see the slots because the perk is still looking at "days subscribed".

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Ah! Thanks for elaborating. I misinterpreted your original post! Since I already have 15 characters, I think I'll have plenty to keep me busy until this bug gets fixed however. Haha ;)
  • Options
    rehpicrehpic Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Those people who didn't get their 300 day and 700 day character slots when they purchased the Lifetime subscription should have them now, following this morning's patch.
    Lead Programmer: Neverwinter