What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Destination Star Trek London

2»

Comments

• raj011raj011 Member Posts: 987 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    tehibris wrote: »
    !? ALL the cast of ALL the series?! That's... a little impossible. Not only are some of them dead, but there are quite a large number of cast members.

Guest list: http://www.startreklondon.com/guests

LMAO im talking about the ones that are attending, I know someone of them have past away. May they R.I.P.
  • timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What are the chances Cryptic will have a presence at FedCon next year in Bonn?
    It is arguably one of the largest cons in Europe... if not THE largest.

This summer they had like 6000 people there over the weekend.

http://www.fedcon.de/index.php/en/
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    London had all 6000 tickets sold out for every day and yet Crytpic and PWE weren't there. Of course Namco were there showcasing their new trek game due out next year.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • somedudezsomedudez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
  • arsenalrich29arsenalrich29 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Just back from the show and Wow! What a weekend. My partner and I had two day passes with Shatner and Bakula talks. Shatner was both funny and eloquant with many a tale to tell while Bakula was engaging, energetic and very forthcoming.
    This was our second ST convention, the last being 10 year ago when Mr Nimoy was over. Will we go to more? My Gods yes. It was fun, tiring but fun. So non british in the fact you could stop and just talk to people and all were engaging and usually interesting. Many people were dressed up and their costumes look good for the most part. Not sure I would have the front to do so but time will tell.
    Also got me a Holo Leeta which is nice. :)
  • tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5qBRWbCAAEWVCf.png:large

I got along, I noticed not many of you were there to see me though :rolleyes:

somedudez wrote: »
    I don't see it?
  • raj011raj011 Member Posts: 987 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I hope there will be another one with all the captains, had to miss it :(. Any news on a new series!? And how come spock and chris pine weren't there!?
  • sheppardussheppardus Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    tobar26th wrote: »
    http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5qBRWbCAAEWVCf.png:large

I got along, I noticed not many of you were there to see me though :rolleyes:

I don't see it?

If you watch the video, the guy at the end is wearing a STO t shirt and he mentions he plays the game
  • tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    sheppardus wrote: »
    If you watch the video, the guy at the end is wearing a STO t shirt and he mentions he plays the game

Ah I confess I didn't watch the video, just read the article :) Cool.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Had a fantastic time at DSTL over the weekend. Really hope they do another one soon over here and not in like 10 years time.
  • gaiuseternalgaiuseternal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi there, i been try to send a photo to you in a pm, but to be honnest i have no idea of how to do it, could you pls post a link to your pm.. becouse i been loking for one and i can not find it even here o in your personal profile.
    Allso why is that that tiwter allways get it easy? you post a pic in twiter and that it is, but not in facebook, im a member of the fabook page from a long time if you can link the tiwiter for this things you can allso do the facebook, because that would be easier for me and a lot of people.
    By the way, allso nothing about the game in the convection, i spected to see you there guys, o a meeting point for players i dont know, something.
    Thanx and i waiting for your answer.
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    That. Was. Awesome.

So many fun memories and photos from that. My goody bag didn't have any sto content in it. But I'm glad you got other ways to claim it.

And I got to meet not only the Captains, but Jeffery Combs and Marc Alaimo, my 2 favourite Star Trek Villains. And Hertlzer! Yes, I'm a DS9er. And I LOVED IT!

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
This discussion has been closed.