test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a new active fleet

thephantomsilverthephantomsilver Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Ey there poeple,

i`m a mature pilot who loves flying around doing all kinds of fleet actions.

i`m still learning some aspects of the game.
got multiple ships and as well the freighter.

before you react, there are some things you need to have:

1. a very active player base
2. a teamspeak server
3. organised fleet. *sorry for my english i`m a Dutchie*

reach me ingame,
i`m online now.

@phantomsilver

greetings.

ps. i`m european based
Post edited by thephantomsilver on

Comments

• lizzi0lizzi0 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I can't post new threads yet so i will just post it here.

I am also looking for a guild, one that isn't to big or to small has a active community and is willing to teach this newbie more about the Star Trek Online. I have played Eve-Online for three years and wanted to try something else.

If you are a guild/clan that is looking for a fresh recruit send me a personal message with some additional information about the group.
  • tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The TOS Veterans is looking for people that are mature (+30) and looking for a place where it is social first. We have a good mix of experienced players and most of up are life members.

We are a fleet with no rules and no bosses and nothing is mandatory. Please check out our website at tosfleet.com or check out our recruiting thread. We have a strong European department.

And we are LOTS of fun!
  • thephantomsilverthephantomsilver Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    got some nice options!

but still searching a little bit futher.

ps. i`m not 30 + yet. =D

PS2. is SRS related to the eve online alliance SRS?
  • blackdragnkng89blackdragnkng89 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My name is dragnkng89 and I ahve created me a fleet called The Amethyst and Sapphire Dragons it is only about 4-5 days old but we are trying to build it up. We need active to somewhat active players to help us build it up and get our starbase running. So if you are interested in joining the first 20 people that join within the week will get an instant promotion to Officer. If you are interested contact me at Dragon King@blackdragnkng89
  • thephantomsilverthephantomsilver Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Matt it would be easyer if you post your handler name as well, so i can contact you ingame,

this way i cant get in to contact with you.

*hateing the system that sto build for it*
  • defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Join the 44th Fleet. Active and prospering. :)
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    www.teamjudge.com

'Nuff Said.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • wazzybutterballswazzybutterballs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The Holy Order of the Sacred Tribbles are looking for any active members to join, we are a small group of friends who started the fleet and are now looking for new blood within the ranks. New and vets welcome we are happy to help in any way.
    We are mainly European but we do have NA members. We have a Vent server but we may be moving to TS.

If your interested send pm or mail to Kakarot@wazzybutterballs.
  • keoneankeonean Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My name is dragnkng89 and I ahve created me a fleet called The Amethyst and Sapphire Dragons it is only about 4-5 days old but we are trying to build it up. We need active to somewhat active players to help us build it up and get our starbase running. So if you are interested in joining the first 20 people that join within the week will get an instant promotion to Officer. If you are interested contact me at Dragon King@blackdragnkng89

I'm X'ian@keonean in game and I'd like to join your fleet.
  • sinsofanempiresinsofanempire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    For everyone here looking for a fleet, check out Alpha Solaris, you can find our info here:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=383881

President of Alpha Solaris, a Federation fleet.

I used to be Sinsofasolarempire
  • djx2499djx2499 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Shadow Ops Is A Tier 1(Almost 2 Fleet) On Star Trek Online Where Active Players Can Relax,Donate To Fleet,Recieve Rewards,Get Help & Just Have Fun If Interested See
    Max Pain@djx2499 Ingame.

Members Atm: 79

We Have A Fleet Facebook Page Also: www.facebook.com/ShadowOpsFleet