test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

question about a console

novemberalphanovemberalpha Member Posts: 33 Arc User
is it worth it to get the sci refit just so I can get the plasmonic leech universal console???
Post edited by novemberalpha on

Comments

• mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, Plasmonic Leech on the KDF side is a great console.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yes!

great console if used correctly! can add up to 20+ per power level when you are fighting. I Currently can drain just 2.5 per shot, and stacks 8 times now.

Heck probably more if you spec out a drain build.
    :eek:
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What sci-refit comes with the PL, or has it finally been offered in a lock box?
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    bitemepwe wrote: »

Aw he just made a boo-boo. Scourge Destroyer! Hey, maybe its a Nausican Science ship, they are a pretty mean species.

No lockbox PL .. Yet.

But if they lockbox it, and feds use it, and kdf use it, won't it just be use-less? lol more or less cancelling each other out?
    :eek:
  • janetza#4790 janetza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    I would, this console gives good benefit. But knowing that devs will eventually put it in a lockbox and give it for free, I won't buy it. I was thinking about buying Isometric Charge also, as you see, it in lockbox now, so I'm glad that I foreseen this and didn't buy it. I won't spent anything on KDF from now, as I risk to be ripped of.

In-game handle @Janetza