test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bored

bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
And i think PWE likes it that way , let me explain, you see when your abit fed up waiting for friends and done most of content over and over again you tend to look for a diversion to fill in the time . and thats the zen store trap . you think hmm i dont want to log till my mates turn up and bang 5000 zen points bought and wasted on some poiintless fluff .
starve them of contet they say and they will look for some candy , im sure theres a proper psychological name for this lol .
some of you will disagree with my assesment but makes ya think huh .
Post edited by bruccy on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When I get bored I go play something else. When the Trek itch hits me I come back and play STO. The advantage to FTP games is that people can come and go as they please.

No MMO can keep people's attention any more - primarily because people have many more avenues to direct that attention now then they did even 5 years ago. Bioware dumped somewhere between $150 and $200 million into SWTOR and people were bored with it 6 months later. Is that a reflection on Bioware or on how our society currently views things?

STO is what it is: an average MMO. You can spend all your time banging your head against the computer because it's not what you want, or you can accept i for what it is and use it as a temporary life diversion rather then the focus for living. One direction leads to angst, the other to some semblance of peace. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    admanf2padmanf2p Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bruccy wrote: »
    And i think PWE likes it that way , let me explain, you see when your abit fed up waiting for friends and done most of content over and over again you tend to look for a diversion to fill in the time . and thats the zen store trap . you think hmm i dont want to log till my mates turn up and bang 5000 zen points bought and wasted on some poiintless fluff .
    starve them of contet they say and they will look for some candy , im sure theres a proper psychological name for this lol .
    some of you will disagree with my assesment but makes ya think huh .

I'm sorry, I have to jump in here. I never post, but this rant deserves this.

No, it doesnt make one think. What you are saying is that you get bored and decide to fill that void with something - in this case a purchase. Much like how some over eat or drink to fill some preceived problem.

Cryptic does not control your wallet. They cannot tax you. They are not forcing you to pay a single dollar to play this game. If you are bored waiting for your little friends, and the only way you think you can add some spice to the game is to purchase something from the store, maybe you should take a minute before you purchase and think "How will this make me feel? Will this new costume/ship/increased inventory make me happy until my friend logs on?"

If the answer is "no," then you need to man up and no make the purchase. Do you blame lines in markets for impulse buys too?

For a game that is opperating almost soley as F2P, I actually appreciate the amount of content that they have released since the launch of F2P. If you are so upset and see the game as a money sink, maybe the problem isnt the game, but you not having the ability to leave.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    When I get bored I go play something else. When the Trek itch hits me I come back and play STO. The advantage to FTP games is that people can come and go as they please.

No MMO can keep people's attention any more - primarily because people have many more avenues to direct that attention now then they did even 5 years ago. Bioware dumped somewhere between $150 and $200 million into SWTOR and people were bored with it 6 months later. Is that a reflection on Bioware or on how our society currently views things?

STO is what it is: an average MMO. You can spend all your time banging your head against the computer because it's not what you want, or you can accept i for what it is and use it as a temporary life diversion rather then the focus for living. One direction leads to angst, the other to some semblance of peace. :)

totally agree with everything you say the days of mmorpg being a world to delve into and lose yourself are long gone , that philosophy probably died with PRE CU SWG , but i wish they would stop marketing themselfs as mmorpgs and be honest , single player with multiplay elemements would be more appropiate .
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    admanf2p wrote: »

No, it doesnt make one think. What you are saying is that you get bored and decide to fill that void with something - in this case a purchase. Much like how some over eat or drink to fill some preceived problem.

Cryptic does not control your wallet. They cannot tax you. They are not forcing you to pay a single dollar to play this game. If you are bored waiting for your little friends, and the only way you think you can add some spice to the game is to purchase something from the store, maybe you should take a minute before you purchase and think "How will this make me feel? Will this new costume/ship/increased inventory make me happy until my friend logs on?"

If the answer is "no," then you need to man up and no make the purchase. Do you blame lines in markets for impulse buys too?

For a game that is opperating almost soley as F2P, I actually appreciate the amount of content that they have released since the launch of F2P. If you are so upset and see the game as a money sink, maybe the problem isnt the game, but you not having the ability to leave.

again i agree with everything you say except one thing , it wasent a rant lol
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Every MMO tries to make the game inherently fun, entertaining and captivating for everyone who plays - but if a player can't be captivated ... then only they can decide to do something about it. Blaming STO and its problems is off the mark because if a player is bored playing the game, then they simply need to log off. At the same time, the only person that makes a game fun is the player themselves. For example, I tried EVE Online and cannot understand why that is fun to some people, but it is for them.

And I agree with thecosmic1 that there may be a broader question about the role society has within a population.

Ultimately, it's a matter of choice: play a game to have fun, or do something else. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Every MMO tries to make the game inherently fun, entertaining and captivating for everyone who plays - but if a player can't be captivated ... then only they can decide to do something about it. Blaming STO and its problems is off the mark because if a player is bored playing the game, then they simply need to log off. At the same time, the only person that makes a game fun is the player themselves. For example, I tried EVE Online and cannot understand why that is fun to some people, but it is for them.

And I agree with thecosmic1 that there may be a broader question about the role society has within a population.

Ultimately, it's a matter of choice: play a game to have fun, or do something else. :)

kinda agree but in the case of swtor the community was begging to get things added into the game , such as better UI and mods but bioware dragged there heals and people left , whether or not it was because bioware where incapable or plain didnt want to listen to there community is up for debate , i cant list here all the things people where asking for i would need to spend an hour lol =)

what saying here is that modern development is incredably slow at bending to the wishes of there market , ignoring requests from your audiance will quickley get you in trouble , ask any entertainer that , the singer who ignores calls from his crowd for there favorite song will end in jeers and loss of popularity .

anyway made you guys think about whats happening with the game and that was the point of the thread
  • Options
    knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I think it's funny how you claim to be the peaceful, philosophical one when by indirect admission, you are as passionate as him in being driven to post on a forum that the majority of STO players avoid.

The other alternative to your proposal is that the OP reflects his frustrations respectfully (as he was doing) because he has every right to do so. And Cosmic, just as you suggest that he go take a break from STO, you too have a choice not to read his post and respond, though it is your right to do so. Just saying.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree with most people here, it's ultimately only your choice wether you buy something or not but I won't praise the F2P in the slightest way ;)

This morning, I started STO once again and joined a STF run. And it bored the hell out of me, I really couldn't stand it. That was my "put the game away for x weeks/month" signal. We'll see when I feel like playing again. But purchasing something from the store wouldn't change that.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    knuhteb5 wrote: »
    I think it's funny how you claim to be the peaceful, philosophical one when by indirect admission, you are as passionate as him in being driven to post on a forum that the majority of STO players avoid.

The other alternative to your proposal is that the OP reflects his frustrations respectfully (as he was doing) because he has every right to do so. And Cosmic, just as you suggest that he go take a break from STO, you too have a choice not to read his post and respond, though it is your right to do so. Just saying.
    I have a feeling you're reading a lot more into my post then was stated. I assume that's due to some personal bias against me from some past encounter we've had on the forum over the last 3 years. I mean, heck, even the OP agreed with me. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I agree with most people here, it's ultimately only your choice wether you buy something or not but I won't praise the F2P in the slightest way ;)

This morning, I started STO once again and joined a STF run. And it bored the hell out of me, I really couldn't stand it. That was my "put the game away for x weeks/month" signal. We'll see when I feel like playing again. But purchasing something from the store wouldn't change that.

thats fine if your a well adjusted individual but many get obsessive about games and the zen store just eats into them and they cant help thereselves .

games addiction is a fact ,
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    angrytarg wrote: »

You aren't the only one who believes PWE is setting it up this way so that people are more likelier to buy the eye candy. People would spend zen on real missions if Cryptic actually released them, but they prefer instead to spend time on creating lock box ships and lobi store items. I haven't seen anything concrete from devs on plans to revamp PVP, on new STF's, on FE's, or on upgrading the foundry with newer tools. Nothing concrete about the ambassador class or newer KDF ships and missions (free or c-store ships, not lockbox ones).

However, I do see Cryptic continuing to release single costume options for exorbitant prices in the zen store. None of those costumes are packaged together so you don't feel like you're getting a good deal out of them. I also see lots of 1-year old or more items costing the same price they did upon release (no discounts to account for older items). And, there seems to be a strong emphasis on fleets now with the availability of fleet modules in the zen-store, but again, that's sort of a dead end because there are no persistent elements within and around star bases to warrant investing that much zen and time into them. I, too, aside from the doff system, feel quite bored with the game. It feels stagnant, and the devs don't seem to be doing enough to jumpstart the community.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i get bored too, i play a little here and there, this game kinda sucks right now with no story missions, the foundry is a nice distraction, i do not think it is as simple as turning it off, it should be as simple as cryptic getting on the ball, it saddens me to see where we are at sometimes since development, i have been around since Sept. 2008 , and so much seems to have lost its muster, i feel like some need to get the cattle prod to get motivated down there......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Weirdly, I hit that wall last night. Multiple pug STF's with semi-clueless teammates blowing optionals in the first minute of a mission and I became what everyone hates: the griefer. The only thing that kept me from becoming a leaver was the MUCH needed EDC to add to my collection- 22 STF's in a row without a single rare salvage, and the one time there was a roll for one, one of my teammates leaves before the roll was complete, so nobody got the award.

I then decide to do my daily dilith grind, and again it does nothing for my enthusiasm. I found myself intentionally getting killed, sitting behind rocks and sniping the enemy while my BOFFS get killed, leaving loot, etc. I had realized that being a dilithium ***** is getting me nothing I want (mainly because there's nothing I want in the c-store or the lockboxes).

I'm SOOOOO bored with this game, and unfortunately I can't walk away just yet as I still have 2 more months on my 3 month subscription (BTW- this months stipend is STILL a no-show), and the reason I started playing (PvP) is STILL out of reach of my F2P toon.

^^ THIS is what a rant looks like.

:mad:
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I wonder how many people in the thread actually read the OP's post as compared to just posting based on the title of the thread? :)

The OP's point was that the game was designed to be boring so that people will buy things from the C-Store. IE, you're so bored that you think buying something will make you feel better.

I personally don't think that's the case. I think gamers are so bombarded by stimuli now that we're making ourselves ADHD - our mind is constantly bombarded with tweets, 200 cable channels, 500 radio channels, computers, cellphones that are constantly sending TMs and scouring the web for info, etc. We no longer have the patience for the slow route. If we're not constantly stimulated we're bored.

I don't believe any game can market to that type of player anymore - especially when the player-base seems so reluctant to find other in-game avenues, like the Foundry, to help occupy themselves. Cryptic could put out a new Mission every week and within a couple of months we'd be just as bored because the Mission only uses 15 minutes of the 15 hours we want to play the game. IE, once the novelty of weekly Missions wore off we'd find ourselves right back where we started: demanding more to stave-off boredom.

I think MMO players have changed, and no game can keep up with that.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I read it, an fail to see how buying a game item makes the game less of a waste of time. Then again, I haven't tested my conclusion.
    :D

I'm thinking I'm just bored with Trek in general, it's happened before and lasted a few years.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

• Options
    jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Things that keep me not bored

Fleet base! Love doing the marks and looking for the rewards.
    No win! I so so want to get to level 9 and beyond! I wanna get to 11 and see if the game breaks lol
    The other mark missions. Love them all! Love defending the base
    My quest to get all the accolades! Just a personal OCD thing I wanna do;)
    Get tired of that Ill have a teaspoon of foundry spotlight, Or maybe a hike or just chatting it up about trek.
    STF's? I have the gear both Maco and Omega Space and Ground so I am kinda retired from them. But will be known to just jump into one.
    Console making! I am purple max so now I am seeing how much money I can earn. I love selling!
    I have just one toon like I have said before;)

Now I think cryptic has dropped the ball on pve content. In fact at the rate this is going I don?t see this game lasting to 4th year. That makes me sad. I am not a mmo person but my son plays for free dcuniverse on play station. They seem to have new paid expansions every few months with real real content! Not to mention better gear out every few months. We went to Maco and then done. DC has like 4 or 5 levels of armor with grinding content to match. So yes F2p but paid content new missions and amour. Also way more seasonal fun events. Just to get styles.

Sto is talking about killing vet rewards! If so then they got my last 6 month payment last month. That?s just a slap to the face.

But I love this game! 3 years and its still fun and my only game. So ill play until it dies. Or at least until I get everything I want and then... Like I said without a major overhaul this game wont be in 4th year.

Its almost depressing to view ASK Cryptic and state of the game over the years.
    First Officer to Captains
    More Klingon content
    Open sectors
    Featured Episodes ?was that supposed to be weekley lol
    The failed Andoira combat land.

But take the game or leave it! Im taking it! But this time next year if the game has died I am sure there will be forums and forums of people telling us why they think it did. Will go on longer than the game did likely.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    I read it, an fail to see how buying a game item makes the game less of a waste of time. Then again, I haven't tested my conclusion.
    :D

I'm thinking I'm just bored with Trek in general, it's happened before and lasted a few years.
    Humans, in general, nurture themselves in many different ways. A lot of people eat when they're upset, or bite their nails, many eat when they're bored, etc. Spending money when you're bored is very common, whether it's on a game, or shoes, or whatever. That's what the OP was driving at: is Cryptic intentionally making the game boring so that we'll nurture ourselves in their C-Store?
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Humans, in general, nurture themselves in many different ways. A lot of people eat when they're upset, or bite their nails, many eat when they're bored, etc. Spending money when you're bored is very common, whether it's on a game, or shoes, or whatever. That's what the OP was driving at: is Cryptic intentionally making the game boring so that we'll nurture ourselves in their C-Store?

I want to disagree because that's a sinister idea if true. I also disagree because it suggests that the company is no longer trying to make a product that will keep customers around in order to spend money somewhere related to the product.

Relying on human-nature is more of a gamble than the Lockboxes or Las Vegas' raison d'etere.

What for-profit organization tries not to exist?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I want to disagree because that's a sinister idea if true. I also disagree because it suggests that the company is no longer trying to make a product that will keep customers around in order to spend money somewhere related to the product.

Relying on human-nature is more of a gamble than the Lockboxes or Las Vegas' raison d'etere.

What for-profit organization tries not to exist?

As sinister as it sounds I wouldn't put it past the beancounters and marketing suits to ensure their game survives. History is full of collusive examples like this, and even governments have gotten involved when they smell a profit (think tobacco , pharmaceuticals and alcohol). Is it possible a media giant like CBS is preying on peoples emotional states and addictions ? Are they cultivating them with a seemingly benign video game ? How's this in-game lockbox lottery any different than playing cards in Vegas (other than allowing minors into the game) ?

:eek:
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

• Options
    collegepark2151collegepark2151 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I haven't been around the game long enough to say whether much of anything is an intentional thing on the part of Cryptic or not. About all I have to go on are the wailing and gnashing of teeth on the forums as my personal experience is still somewhat short.

I will say that to me STO is a single player game with some optional multi-player stuff. At least that's how I use it. Others don't and that's fine. I personally am frightened to try much multi-player stuff due to the vitriol I've read on the forum pages. I keep myself anonymous and have the chat box closed at all times. I don't see that changing any time soon.

In my experience, I will get a new game and play it pretty hard until I run it into the ground and get bored with it. Then, find a new one. Maybe the continually added content of STO will keep it new enough to keep me around. This is my first MMORPG to get involved with, so we'll see what happens. If it gets run into the ground and stops being fun, then I'm on to the next thing.

The last multi-player game I was involved with was Call of Duty 4 and I only played Deathmatch mode (which would be nice to have in STO, but that's another topic) since I didn't have to depend on anyone else or put up with bossy know-it-all teammates. I kind of realized my days were getting short on that one when I took more joy in watching the watermelons explode when I shot them instead of killing the other players.

Like some other posters said, human nature is to be interested in the new and shiny and gradually lose interest. That's why MMO companies have to keep adding content to keep the game(s) running.

To the OP's point, if you find yourself spending money when bored, that's a willpower thing on your part to keep from doing. I personally tend to overeat when I'm bored and weigh too much as a result. Is it the junk food company's fault that I overeat when bored? No. That's my own failing. It's all about taking responsibility for your own actions. Something I think our society in general has become very bad at.

My wall-o-text is now over...:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oddly, when I am bored I merely play less, spend less and otherwise move to something that can occupy my attention and give a fulfilling experience.
    When the itch occurs for STO, I return to play.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    Oddly, when I am bored I merely play less, spend less and otherwise move to something that can occupy my attention and give a fulfilling experience.
    When the itch occurs for STO, I return to play.

Same here. When I'm bored, I go play Champions Online, so I can still talk to the same great community while doing something else. If that's not cutting it, I play The Secret World instead (got an LTS to it).

There are tons of great games out there that I wouldn't want to play 20 hours a week, but 2 or 3 here and there is great fun. Eventually, I miss STO, and I'm back.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I was warned about mentioning other games on this site.

:cool:
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

• Options
    onlineangelonlineangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    admanf2p wrote: »

See this is what amazes me about Cryptic or whomever moderate these forums...

This person has done nothing but belittle the OP and even insult his friends along the way. Will this post be moderated... I doubt it... Will yours get moderated if you call him names in return... Most certainly.

This game is most certainly NOT a free 2 play model, if you thnk that you haven't been here long enough to make an informed descision.

If you want to see what a REAL FREE 2 PLAY model looks like check out GW2 that has just been released.

As for the OP, yes I agree 100%, the game gets soooooo DULL after you have done 2000 STO runs, after you've been kicked sideways 200 times by over powered (pay to win) people in PvP, after you have spent 3 months grinding Starbase resources... It all gets DULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I often see people win the lockbox ships, I nearly always send them a message saying congrats and asking them if they got the box from the exchange or if they opened a random box... 9 times out of 10 i get the message 'no user by that name' or whatever it is. This proves how dishonest this marketing system is in my eyes, and im sure anyone else that bothers to send a 'congrats' message.

Nothing more than in your face advertising... Pushy, vulgar, virtual salesman.
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited September 2012

This person has done nothing but belittle the OP and even insult his friends along the way.

I did not see the insults in that post. Point them out please. Belittling possibly, with terms like Man-up or Little friends. Then again the OP may have small friends and testosterone issues for all we know.

Everything else you say, I can not disagree with as I too do not see STO as F2P so much a F2P+Pay2Compete so to speak.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I have a feeling you're reading a lot more into my post then was stated. I assume that's due to some personal bias against me from some past encounter we've had on the forum over the last 3 years. I mean, heck, even the OP agreed with me. :)

Admittedly, I did want to razz you a bit because you'd done it to me in the past few times :p. All in good fun, though. Might be time to rekindle some of the old forum personalities so that some life is breathed into these half-dead forums.

The issue the OP has singled out to me seems symptomatic of the wider problems the game still has: key areas of the game-pvp, star bases, and exploration-still are not properly fleshed out and Cryptic continues to put out fluff that is supposed to satiate us in the meantime. I was partially serious and partially joking in my criticism of your response to the OP. Partially serious because no amount of peaceful philosophical pondering or retraction away from the STO will help resolve the fundamental flaws it has. And, we, as the players and investors in this game, certainly do have a right to call Cryptic out on lackluster or poorly poorly thought out content that is being pushed out over long intervals.

There are so many options and potential avenues for the devs to explore. A xenobiology track that involves growing flora in real-time in starbases. This could be expanded to involve caring for animals/creatures like Ensign Hoshi does with Sluggo in enterprise. Think Tomagachi but more addictive. I have yet to see Cryptic turn the doff system into an app that could be played from an Ipad or mobile phone. Imagine caring for an arboretum or garden in STO, or even completing doff missions all from the comfort of your couch or bed using an ipod Touch or mobile phone? How come we haven't seen this yet?

An archeological tract could also be incorporated that would involved geological surveys of digs and sites. Teams of 3 or 4 players could use drills and equipment to collectively explore sites and even determining the meaning or origin of discoveries could be a team-based activity. Archeological mission plot-lines could be left open ended so that fleets could provide explanations for anomalies/discoveries that could be voted on in-game by players and Cryptic alike. Cryptic could also make archeology have special random events where team members make a discovery that gives them temporary benefits for PVE or PVP combat and/or space travel.

My point is that there a many unexplored avenues that Cryptic could exploit to make this game much more life-like than it currently is. Despite the efforts of Heretic to more fully integrate together the different elements of STO in projects like the doff system and star bases, the game still feels too linear. Not to bash Dan but maybe Heretic should have been made into the EP. Dan still hasn't done near enough to integrate things properly.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am overall happy with sto, I grinded my way to everything, including a 2500 zen ship.

To me 25 bucks is the price of some full games out there, for that kind of money they have to give me not only everything in the game but something special no one else had.

But, I am bored too, which I don't blame anyone for, just so happens I have everything I feel is worth getting

That being said I am still learning new stuff and I am sure they will throw some new content out over the next few months that hopefully is fun
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'mma just leave this right here. (Somewhat NSFW language)

While STO certainly does not have the team size to compete with WoW, there is a lot that can be garnered from it's peers.