test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Second Life to Star Trek Online, House Of Calhoun

altlexingtonaltlexington Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Qo'noS
There is a KDF fleet I'd like to make people aware of.

It's called "House Of Calhoun"

This fleet is a sister fleet to "United Federation Starfleet" the fed oppisite.

This KDF fleet is still beginning and needs more members, even if you just wish to join to stop other fleet invites then thats ok to.

We have a Starbase and projects plus a fleet bank and a chat channel that can allow people to chat with other fleets if thier members wish to join this channel called "Cross-Fleet".

"United Federation Starfleet" fan group started in the "Second Life" virtual world as a role play group and then expanded to many other place's both on the web and in real life.

Once we expanded into Star Trek Online we realised we would like to have a place for our Klingon charactors to serve hence the creation of the "House Of Calhoun" fleet named after the founder of our fan group.

You dont have to be a member of the Second Life part of the group or any other part to join and your dont have to role play if you choose not to, how you enjoy your Star Trek is intirely up to you, we are just here to share your passion of all things trek and ours.

If you wish to join our KDF fleet "House Of Calhoun" or our Fed fleet "United Federation Starfleet" or even just our chat channel "Cross-Fleet" or any other part of our fan group then you welcome to contact me and i can invite you to the relavent part or alert the right person for you.

Also our chat channel can be for any fleet that wishes to allie itself with us because we are also looking for allies.

I am Chunck@altlexington, my KDF name.