test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ground Threat control?

zanthe25zanthe25 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
I been trying to find more info on ground threat control...

I know it increases threat, but I was curious at how much it increases resistance?
Is the resistance worthwhile?
Post edited by zanthe25 on

Comments

• mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Honestly, unless you MAX out Combat Armor, Threat Control, PS Generator, and use super-ultra resistance armors, you're still gonna die REALLY REALLY fast. No matter how much resistance you have, you might live longer, but you'll either get hit by a really tough enemy (like an Elite tactical drone), or get shot at by a LOT of different enemies at once.

So in short, no, not really. I don't know how much, but honestly, by the time you max out the skill and get good enough equipment to survive, it isn't as much as you would want.

That said, threat control can be useful, especially for a science or engineer. Run up to a group of enemies, blast them all with the 2nd attack on a pulsewave assault, and then get behind them, so they turn around, and your allies will all get flanking damage on the baddies.

Tacticals are ok to pull threat, but they are really supposed to be killing things, and they can't do that if they have to escape outta combat to survive long enough.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.