test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I can't support new ships anymore

indarys70indarys70 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
...until you increase the ship slot limit. It's bad enough I'm permanently stuck at 35 slots because of a bug, that Cryptic refuses to fix, despite dozens of tickets, but with you releasing, on average, 2 ships a month, not even counting fleet varients, I've been out of space for a while now.

At this point, even if I just kept lockbox or similarly expensive, one time items, I'm out of space. I'd love to buy the Regent, but I can't justify dropping one of my other ships at this point.
Post edited by indarys70 on

Comments

• walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 1,314 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've not released any ships... Might be worth directing this to Cryptic?

(Stahl has mentioned in the past that this is something they'd like to address...)
    http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
  • kyeto13kyeto13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So... stop buying every ship that releases???

I only have my one ship that I use, my free ship that I got leveling up, My free Oddy, and my runabout. And only the Runabout and my LRSV-R are even equipped. I personally cant justify outfitting, equipping and making bridge crews for 35 different vessels :rolleyes:

But to each their own, as they say. ;)
    Live on Earth. Work in Space. Play with Dragons. Join the best add on to STO, the Neverwinter holodeck program! Only 14 GPL a month.
  • krylmkrylm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Haha, you buy every single ship? That's your real problem. Maybe they implemented a "bug" as an intervention....I mean holy cow.
  • cusashorncusashorn Member Posts: 461
    edited September 2012
    I gotta side with everyone else here: stop buying every ship that comes out. It's not like each ship is superior to the last one or anything like that. Pick a ship and stick to it. Make it your own with the skills, equipment, and playstyle you have instead of buying the next ship that roles off fhe line and hoping it'll compensate for any of the three that you may lack.
    "My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
    -The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i would say discharge the account unlock ships you do not use, take screen shots of your layouts foe weapons, etc. if you are afraid you will not be able recreate if the need arises. This may help clear up some anxiety for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Why wouldn't you just dismiss a C-Store ship and just claim it again if you want to use it. That's would probably clear up a bunch of slots for you.
  • dkeith2011dkeith2011 Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I had the same problem (though not nearly as many slots) till i dumped all my c-store ships.

Now if I want to fly something different I just reclaim it and I'm good to go after a few minutes outfitting it at my bank.