test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starbase Permissions Question

fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
I have a question regarding permissions you have when visiting other peoples starbases. Unfortunately, I haven't found anyone with a different tiered starbase ingame, who was willing to run a test with me.

If you get invited to a starbase other than your own and you wish to access unprovisioned contacts on that base, can you access them just like a normal fleet member could?

For example: If I had a T1 starbase and were to be invited to another fleets T4 starbase, could I access their Doff store and buy rare starbase doffs or their Bartender and buy beverages?
Post edited by fraghul2000 on

Comments

• harryquinnharryquinn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Please note: I'm just pulling this out of thin air (or another, much more substantial, portion of my anatomy) using nothing more than logic and a half-baked understanding of the system.

For the Fleet Stores, which is what the DOff store is, I don't think you could buy from them any more than you could access their Provisions stores.

However, I wouldn't see why you couldn't walk up to the bartender and order a drink. Or, for that matter, visit the local Tactical Officer to see if they have a good mission for your DOffs to work on.

Likewise, if you belong to a Fleet with Tier 3 completed and wind up visiting a Tier 1 starbase, none of what your own Fleet has unlocked would be available to you. After all, all of that work didn't shove itself into Cargo Bay 3 before you undocked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]