test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Khit elite and npc rapters tweaked?

richandrewsrichandrews Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Last night I was on probe patrol and my normal tactic didnt work

Normally I Kill the probes within seconds of them showing up, then hit an engine bat and zoom to the generators to assist my team...
Then when the next wave of probes show up I use evasive to get back to them...repeat process till WIN.

But last night the damn probes were coming through as fast as I could kill them.
I spent the entire match sat in front of the gate firing on probes, as soon as I killed 3 another batch arrived.
The guy on the right gate said the same was happening to him.
Is this a stealth tweak to make it harder or just a random bug with the spawn timer?

Also I played a fleet defence and the klingon rapters were shrugging off my attacks like never before. They have always been a tough enemy but they were slamming me with heavy hits whilst ignoring most of my dmg.

TAC captain in a HEC with 2 AP DHC MK XII, 2 Photon Torps MK XII, 3 AP Turrets MK XII.
Post edited by richandrews on

Comments

• velktravelktra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Your problem with KASE sounds like a spawn timer bug if it was happening for the entire match. For about the first half, I usually have time to get a few shots in on a generator or the transformer before the probes respawn. Towards the end it's always done the endless stream as far as I know (haven't been playing elites as long as some, but normal does the same thing).

I don't run the fleet defense scenario (too hectic and nutsy for my tastes), so I don't have any idea what that might be.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
  • coldicephoenixcoldicephoenix Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Last night I was on probe patrol and my normal tactic didnt work

Normally I Kill the probes within seconds of them showing up, then hit an engine bat and zoom to the generators to assist my team...
    Then when the next wave of probes show up I use evasive to get back to them...repeat process till WIN.

But last night the damn probes were coming through as fast as I could kill them.
    I spent the entire match sat in front of the gate firing on probes, as soon as I killed 3 another batch arrived.
    The guy on the right gate said the same was happening to him.
    Is this a stealth tweak to make it harder or just a random bug with the spawn timer?

Also I played a fleet defence and the klingon rapters were shrugging off my attacks like never before. They have always been a tough enemy but they were slamming me with heavy hits whilst ignoring most of my dmg.

TAC captain in a HEC with 2 AP DHC MK XII, 2 Photon Torps MK XII, 3 AP Turrets MK XII.

Had the same happen to me with the probes in one match.. Must be spawn bug.. We were zerged by the probes.. Fortunately team had enough AoE to keep them in check.. We lost the optional tho.

We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yes it has been tweaked they come way fast on normal and noticed Donatra cloacks cycles suoraticly sometimes short sometimes long
    also notcice a good thing for all you Kar'Fi users the skull fighters now find her while she is cloacked sucide run her when you see it get out of way and the fire
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Khit Ground has had a nerfing drones amped up fight second elite
    but he stays in room like he should