test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello. I am new.

aldouscaldousc Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Ten Forward
I was told I'd get more stuff from the Fleet Bank if I post here. So hello all!

My ship is the Henry Jones.
Post edited by aldousc on

Comments

• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi.

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hello new person! Welcome to the forum. We are a passionate group, so be prepared to see opinions fly all over the place! :D
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • harryquinnharryquinn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    aldousc wrote: »

I have to ask...

Did you name the dog "Indiana"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome to STO! =3
  • carmenaracarmenara Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Let me guess that whatever's in the fleet bank is some silly array of rare or very rare gear that will be given to "help" you improve your performance.

If so, know that this gear is completely useless as by level 45 you'll be loaded with anti-Borg weapons which are free and untradable. Blue quality stuff is more or less inexpensive on the Exchange.

Instead of embarrassing people with nonsensical 'social' tasks, fleets should work on player development so that everyone knows where to get the good stuff. And then there will be no need to send people out on carrot and stick games.

What's next, "spend $20 on Zen and spam Ten Forward with fleet invites so we can promote you"? Oh wait, I've seen that before too!
    STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
  • albionfanalbionfan Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hello hello!!

new as well to STO but so far the vets have been awesome to talk too
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    albionfan wrote: »
    hello hello!!

new as well to STO but so far the vets have been awesome to talk too
    Don't be spreading lies about us vets! We are not nice to talk to. We're faking it until we can con some ECs out of you. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • hydaspeshydaspes Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    aldousc wrote: »

Pleased to meet you!

Don't listen too much to some of the people here, Aldousc.

There is a saying: A Cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Regardless of what the motives of your fleet members might have been to ask you to post here, it's nice that they want to introduce you to everything STO has to offer. It's a balanced policy.

As we are into introductions: We are the Deferi and our quest is to make sure everybody knows we are around. So I will include a link to our website incase you want to see what we are about.

http://www.defera.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.defera.org