test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New DOFF Statistic

overthetopsighoverthetopsigh Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Hey everyone,

I was wondering what everyone's opinion on getting a new statistic which tells us how many times we've sent a DOFF on a mission or tells us how much hours he's been put on a mission.

I would love to know this information because i have limited doff slots and would like dismiss the ones that I don't use and there is currently no easy way to do this.

I have upgraded my doffs slots and am willing to continue to upgrade if I find that I am using all my doffs and I simply need more room for more.

Right now it is rather difficult to figure out which doffs aren't be used often when trying to sell/dismiss/trade up/grind down/contribute.

To Cryptic/PWE you can make money off this by making the game so that all 100 doffs are being used making people pay for more slots to get more doffs!

Here's hoping this thread gets some traction and we get this change to the game.
Post edited by overthetopsigh on

Comments

• switchngcswitchngc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'd love to see something that tells us stats on our DOFFs, but not holding my breath for it
  • overthetopsighoverthetopsigh Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    switchngc wrote: »
    I'd love to see something that tells us stats on our DOFFs, but not holding my breath for it

Maybe because this doesn't seem like a revenue generator. But I would pay some zen for something like this, maybe 100Z per character. It's not really pay 2 win so I don't see many people complaining about it. At only 100Z many people shouldn't really be complaining that it isn't easily obtainable. But if they make it too expensive...

They can even make it so that it is a first officer ability. So we can finally make use of our Boffs and might require some people to buy additional boff slots!
  • clearbeardclearbeard Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That would be awfully cool. I certainly see the same faces over and over again as I go doffing, but there's a big pool of less often used but still useful doffs I can't recognize right off. I too would like a convenient way to separate those from the ones I don't use at all, of which I'm sure there is an equally large number. Sadly, this game generally lives up to the name of its developer. I sometimes think the devs LIKE that the game is so cryptic.