test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DOFF's & carrier commands

bodgeupbodgeup Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hey STO devs, wanted to know are you going to change the fleet DOFF's so they are labeled? Its just at mom i cant tell what are fleet DOFF;s in the Exchange!

Also Its just an idea but would it not be better to change the carrier intercept command to intercept then attack my selected target? At mom they intercept but then do there own thing after! Its just something i thought of in STF's! i use the fighters on intercept so they take out the heavy torpedoes but then they also end up firing at will in between which is annoying as they end up targeting the cube or the nanite spheres below the cubes in Cure space! it would be so helpful if they took on my target in intercept mode! that way they would help out as well as intercepting! If i understand right intercept command makes fighters defend me against incoming shuttles, fighters & heavy torps but what is there objective in between? They appear to fire at will when there is nothing for them to intercept! is that right? Wouldn't it make better sense if they took my current target as a secondary objective? That way they would defend me in the intercept mode as there primary objective but then when they are not fulfilling that objective couldn't they go into attack mode as there secondary objective?

It just seems such a waste of fire power when i use intercept command! yes they help with heavy torps & fighters but why do they then go off and do there own thing when there isnt any torps or fighters!

What do others think of this?
Post edited by bodgeup on

Comments

• zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    check the latest tribble patch notes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I personally believe that a "perk" of having a carrier is the ability to control ALL pets. The scorpion fighters, the consumable ones, all. It's not like the carriers wouldn't have the CnC ability....