• Options
    sehlatkitten01sehlatkitten01 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    New rewards are as follows:

White: 1
    Green: 10
    Blue: 25
    Purple: 50

now you TRIBBLE with more stuff geez what the heck is up. Are you ever gonna get your heads out of your butts , i mean seriously STOP TRIBBLE WITH STUFF . i for one and getting BEYOND fed-up with all the TRIBBLE you people are doing. It's no wonder you are loosing subs or people dont want to sub now.

I hate your new update and so does alot of people , get rid of it you are only ruining the game with all the TRIBBLE.
  • Options
    entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thank you For fixing the fleet monster so we may once again Feed it Correctly. It is a shame the Dil rates Changed. But I am sure the majority of us have plenty of overflowing dilithium anyway, Lord knows I do.

I'm glad you are overflowing with Dilithium, but unless you have the stats that say the majority of players do, don't act like you know they do.

As it stands, a White DOFF now only giving 1 Dilithium instead of 75 is a cut of over 98%!

I'm one of those who's doing good just to get 2 toons full of Dilithium in a day. My time is used on school work, running my fleet, and another real-world hobby. I'm not anywhere near "overflowing", so any extra Dilithium production was welcomed.

Refugees was one good example. 5 Refugees * 75 = 375 Dilithium, plus 5 for doing the DOFF mission. That means nearly a full 480-Dilithium daily. Now, it's 30. That's a 345-Dilithium difference, a cut of 92%!

Or if I saved them up (simply forgetting to dismiss them until the roster got full again), that's 1520 (4 runs = 20 Dilithium + 20 Refugees), plus the 375 from the ones that need to go in and get dismissed after I clear room out plus another 5 minimum for doing the DOFF mission. That's now 1900 Dilithium, give or take a few, meaning nearly 4 480-Dilithium dailies.

Instead, that whole mission, even saving up, will be worth less than 100. If I'm calculating right, if you don't dismiss until the 5th run, you'll get 50. If I'm doing my math right, that's a 97% cut in production on this DOFF mission.

That, my friends, is a huge nerf. If any ability were cut in effectiveness by at least 90%, everyone would be screaming. I'm surprised the roar is not so loud when it comes to Dilithium production.

EDIT: Okay, not "everyone" literally, but I'd bet enough players would be going "90% cut what!?"
  • Options
    koihimenakamurakoihimenakamura Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Actually, I don't think most will. I never even dismissed my doff's. The fleet projects ate a lot of them. And on that note, you *wanted* that change. You got it.

Beware what you ask for.
  • Options
    dariusmajeredariusmajere Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My time is spent on my family, Work, running a Federation and a Klingon Fleet as well as shifting between 14 characters and working on getting around 80k dil a day, unless I am actually left alone. So... *shrugs* enjoy your Two Characters.
    Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
    Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
    Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
    [SIGPIC]http://massivechaos.enjin.com/[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2012
    That fleet doffs should not be able to be slotted into fleet base projects, should never have happened in the first place. Therefore I can't really say thanks for fixing it, as it got broken and claimed it was working as intended. If there were not enuff cumplaints, it would have stayed that way, I'm sure. Thanks to all members who DID cumplain, as YOU were the ones who actually saved this bug from staying forever. Thank you community! Together we're strung! Meowz! :)

As for the diliffium reduction, I don't really care. There are so many other easy way in the game to get diliffium, and the Zen ratio has drupped so drastically, you can almeowst get 50 Zen a day with only a single character. I got 5 toons, so it's like 250 Zen I "could" get, butt I'm not even close to grinding that hard. If I make 20 a day, it's much. Imeowgine those Asian grinders, the classic ones, they surely have like 20 toons, do all dailies with them and can make 1'000 Zen a day, Vets even more.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    cameltoe02cameltoe02 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Duty Officers:
    • Dilithium rewards granted for dismissing any Duty Officer have been reduced.
      • New rewards are as follows:
        • White: 1
        • Green: 10
        • Blue: 25
        • Purple: 50
      • Amount of Recruitment CXP has not been altered.
    • All Duty Officers obtained from the Fleet Exchange can once more be contributed to Fleet Projects.
      • This change is retroactive, and will allow all existing versions of these items to be contributed, as well as any obtained in the future.

thank you thankyou thank you!!
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    tobar26th wrote: »
    Ok, I'll grant I hadn't viewed it that way, I'll admit it shouldn't be possible to get more from the commons than their more valuable counterparts.

As it is:
    White: 75
    Uncommon: 150
    Rare: 250
    Very Rare: 500

So to make it non-advantageous I'd propose

Very Rare: 500
    Rare: 150
    Uncommon: 50
    Common: 15

Surely that works better?

You don't need to convince me, i'm not a dev. :D And honnestly, the amounts of dilithium at stake were so limited that it makes no difference, except for the klingon prisonners. Yeah now the klingons will have to run the forced labor camp stuff. At least this one works.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Does this fix the replicator permissions for bartenders as well, or just chefs?
    Imeowgine those Asian grinders, the classic ones, they surely have like 20 toons, do all dailies with them and can make 1'000 Zen a day, Vets even more.
    I'd feel sorry for them since that's only $10 USD a day.
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
  • Options
    zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Duty Officers:
      • Amount of Recruitment CXP has not been altered.

*clap clap clap*

fixing things that aren't broken again, hmm?

Player interest in DOff System -20%
    Critical Disaster FAIL :mad:

and even your MATH is illogical

dismissing 1 Purple = 50 dil
    downgrading 1 Purple to 3 Blue = 75 dil
    downgrading 1 Purple to 3 Blue to 9 Green = 90 dil

changing the basics of the game MONTHS after it's release, not cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    teleon22teleon22 Member Posts: 424
    edited August 2012
    x3of9 wrote: »
    Yet another example of Cryptic listening to community feedback. :mad:

Wait... I mean. :D

;)

OMG!!! They did what we wanted them to do!!! HURRAY!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I agree it needed to happen, but honestly this is quite an over the top nerf for the problem. Not suprising though that such an aggresive nerf has been pushed now that Heretic is no longer there and Borticus is on vacation.

Honestly however, they took the easy road out. Rather than just fixing the issue by allowing Fleet DOFFs to slotted, they chose not to take the programing time to parse a difference between Fleet DOFFs and regular DOFFs.

LOL, you think they have done that, the ones left at Cryptic only know hawe to change the 75 to 1 (dil. for common doffs) not code that will work, so the program will know the difference between normal and fleet doffs. They have to make other changes to the game (break it) and then later fix it while we pay the price for it.

I love the game (Star trek) but this will be the olny game I will ever play by Cryptic.
    I even think there is a great group of coders in cryptic that gets bonus $ for fixing buggs (they also work on the main coding).
  • Options
    trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I still think some of you are overreacting :(

The Dilihilum rewards for dismissing Doff's was a bit overboard with the right steps (2000 Dil from 27 common doffs from converting a purple, which is normally 500)... and now, you're trashing it just because they made a legit fix to that small exploit.

And going so far as saying this will ruin the game, many will hate it, and want it changed back (which has been said to virtually every change by someone)... it's just sad.

In the end, it doesn't mean it SHOULD be changed back, despite what you may wish.

/rant
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • Options
    entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    trek21 wrote: »

The Dilihilum rewards for dismissing Doff's was a bit overboard with the right steps (2000 Dil from 27 common doffs from converting a purple, which is normally 500)... and now, you're trashing it just because they made a legit fix to that small exploit.

And going so far as saying this will ruin the game, many will hate it, and want it changed back (which has been said to virtually every change by someone)... it's just sad.

In the end, it doesn't mean it SHOULD be changed back, despite what you may wish.

/rant

No, I'll agree the exploit needed to be fixed.

But to nerf production by over 90% on Common DOFFs over one exploit? That's excessive.

It should be adjusted so the dismissal "refunds" or "rewards" are still decent but lower than before and works so that downgrading from any rarity level is break-even at best.

I just think lowering White-quality DOFFs to practically nothing is not the way to do it.
  • Options
    boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I am just fine with the change. I wanted fleet doffs to be useful for projects again, and removing incentive to dismiss doffs mean more will be on the exchange, which will hopefully help kill some of the crazy inflation in doff prices.

But c'mon man. It seems like whenever anybody has a problem with a Cryptic decision, you think they are overreacting. People care more or less about certain things than you do. You not sharing their concern does not mean they are overreacting. And please, don't tell me PWE made them do it, unless you have some evidence to back that tired claim up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    I am just fine with the change. I wanted fleet doffs to be useful for projects again, and removing incentive to dismiss doffs mean more will be on the exchange, which will hopefully help kill some of the crazy inflation in doff prices.

But c'mon man. It seems like whenever anybody has a problem with a Cryptic decision, you think they are overreacting. People care more or less about certain things than you do. You not sharing there concern does not mean they are overreacting. And please, don't tell me PWE made them do it, unless you have some evidence to back that tired claim up.
    To be fair, I did say some. And it's okay that you agree with the change.

But when I said overreacting, I was referring to the more vocal ones (which makes it hard to tell if they're justified in their annoyance, or doing it for no reason). I know people have their reasons, but seriously, the level of anger/hate/whatever the vocal ones express, they make it sound like it's much more terrible than it is...

And I can't stand that.

Which is ironic, I know, considering I frequent these forums, heh heh.
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Duty Officers:

Why are you nerfing the dismissal funds when dismissing DOFF? :confused:

Why?

I don't see there being anykind of exploit involved. People worked VERY HARD or paid a heavy price to get those DOFFs, they should get Dilithium for their time. Now you nerfed that supplemental income?

Purple DOFFs, really? So you afraid people spending millions of EC to get a tiny bit of Dilithum? Or buying 12000 Dilithium Purple DOFFs from the DOFF Vendor to turn in for 250 Dilithum? Or you nerfing it because people are dismissing their Colonial DOFFs for Dilithium? Why should it matter? It took people months to unlock them, and getting Critical Successes are a shot in the dark, so they aren't getting them every time.

And dismissing White DOFFs like Colonists exploiting, when the mission is basically like every other day and turning them in for ~300 Dilithium warrants nerfing? Yet Klingons get dozens types of missions where they can send prisoners and colonists in earning Dilithum?

If you're going to keep the current costs of Starbases and continue to lower our Daily earnable Dilithium..........well you keep your stupid starbases. Just less encouragement for me to do them.
  • Options
    bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Blah so the 1500 dilithium for dismissing prisoners will now be 20 dilithium because every time i do the prisoner exchange on Qo'Nos the mission fails so is why I always dismissed them for the dilithium...

I imagine you are doing this because of that but the fact is if the prisoner mission didnt fail almost every single time you do it people would have used it...

Get your act together Cryptic.

I did not think of that... I have like 200 of them stored in my mail :/

[EDIT] Lol what am I thinking? This is tribble patch notes, I'm totally dismissing all my prisoners before this patch comes to holo. Hahaha suckers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • Options
    edited August 2012

[EDIT] Lol what am I thinking? This is tribble patch notes, I'm totally dismissing all my prisoners before this patch comes to holo. Hahaha suckers.

Thats what I said. If it aint purple or blue, its getting dismissed tonight! I got your DOFF grinder riiiggggghhhttttt here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    commodoreshrvkcommodoreshrvk Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    To be fair, I did say some. And it's okay that you agree with the change.

But when I said overreacting, I was referring to the more vocal ones (which makes it hard to tell if they're justified in their annoyance, or doing it for no reason). I know people have their reasons, but seriously, the level of anger/hate/whatever the vocal ones express, they make it sound like it's much more terrible than it is...

And I can't stand that.

Which is ironic, I know, considering I frequent these forums, heh heh.

I am being vocal because the very initial system of how we obtained these DOFFs was flawed and caused this cascading spiral of events that we are in now. Because they chose to take a cheap and easy road to allow us access to the Fleet DOFFs (random packs) it has caused all of these issues.

From the get go, the Fleet DOFFs combined with the DOFF grinder were a recipe for disaster. Fleet DOFFs should have been purchasable from a DOFF store layout (e.g. Ferra and S'tass) and the DOFF grinder should carry a dilithium tax. But that would have required UI and Programming time to set up the new DOFF stores. They could have even been attached to the Security, Science, and Operations contacts on our Fleet Starbases to make those more worthwhile.

Then said Fleet DOFFs would have been a reward for Fleet Credits (intended purpose) and not "filler" for Starbase Projects, EC generators, and dilithium generators (unintended purpose). In addition, they could have charged more for them if we got to choose (I would have been happy to pay 10x more). Said Fleet DOFFs could have been bound like the Ferra, S'tass and STF Doffs and thus they would not be able to be altered via the DOFF grinder. They could have also flagged them as unique so you can only have one of each. Finally, they could have flagged them like the level progression packs where those DOFFs are bound but can also be slotted in Fleet Projects.

Taking the time and doing the Fleet DOFFs like this would have afforded Cryptic more control over them and would have alleviated all the subsequent issues we have now. Instead they went with a random lottery box which had the unintended consequences and ramifications we are seeing now.

Dismissing DOFFs for dilithium was not an issue until the system became overloaded with the "uncontrolled" Fleet DOFFs. I understand that it would have taken dev time and money to make this system correctly, but now how much time has been taken fixing the issue and was it still "cheaper" even factoring in now the level of frustration among the playerbase?

The easy road is not always the best road and now we will face issues of imbalances in Starbase Progression because I am sure the numbers for Dilithium generation they gathered for the fleet system accounted for generating dilithium via DOFF dismissal. So that will require changes.

My recommendation (and it will never happen) is for Cryptic take this as a lesson learned and start over.
    • Leave the current Fleet DOFFs in play they will disappear from the system.
    • Pull the Fleet DOFF packs down ASAP
    • Build the appropriate stores and UI with the safe guards (flags)
      • Flagged like DOFFs from leveling packs
      • Flagged as unique
      • Flagged as bound
      • Cost increased 10x in balance with free choice of which hones you want
    • Relaunch the Fleet DOFF stores with DOFF prices increased
    • Add in a dilithium cost to the DOFF grinder say 50
    • Change the dilithium rewards of DOFF dismissal to something more reasonable so you are not gaining anything by breaking them down say:
      • Common = 20 - Calculated as 60/3
      • Uncommon = 60 - Calcualted as 180/3
      • Rare = 180 - Calculated as 540/3
      • Very Rare = 540
      • Thus breaking a Very Rare Doff to three rares that you dismiss gives you a net dilithium loss (180 x 3)-50 = 490 < 540 thus making the DOFF grinder only useful for obtaining random DOFFs for Starbase Projects
      • The price for Very Rares goes up slightly (+40) but that is offset by the decrease for rares (-70), uncommons (-90), and commons (-55) for a net of 40 - 215 = -175
    • If DOFFs remain the main crunch for Starbase Projects I would recommend exploring and implementing the following IN ORDER.
      • Offering DOFF mini-packs from a set of daily story missions
      • Offering DOFFs and or mini-packs for current repeatable missions
      • Slightly altering the cooldowns of the current DOFF generating missions

If they do this now, it will save them the effort of re-balancing the entire Fleet Starbase System (which they just spent months making).
  • Options
    brokenmirror2012brokenmirror2012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Cryptic: pro advice:

Do not fix what isn't broken.
    Fix what is broken.

Listen to Old Pro PvPers to find broken skills.
    PvEers have NO understanding of the games mechanics Pvpers do, PvPers know whats overpowered and underpowered, pvers do not.
    PvEr:AMS is underpowered, the cooldown is so long and it doesnt do anything
    PvPer: AMS is Overpowered it makes my abilitys missfire makes every enemy invisible and causes my target to jump randomly, so i cant heal myself, it also makes my evasive manuvers dispell itself.
    PvEr: Boarding party is awesome it procs disables and They cant get rid of it
    PvPer: Boarding party sucks. it can be dispelled by the most used skill ingame
    PvEr:WEAPONS IZ OVERPOWERDEZ I JUST GOT KILLED IN PVP NERF IT!
    PvPer: Learn to heal! This si Pvp you NEED HEALING!
    Pver:Whats healing, You dont need healing in STO
    PvPer:Uhm yea you do, healer is the most important role
    PvEr: healers are useless why do u need heals?
    PvPer: To keep you alive
    PvEr:But nothing can hurt me
    PvPer: Players have 4x more dps then NPCs
    PvEr:but... I just used Aceton beam how did you get rid of it?
    PvPer: Hazzard emmiters...
    PvEr:How did u kill me! I used engineering team as a prebuff
    PvPer:Eng team isnt a prebuff
    ^ get the idea yet? If you dont i can continue this for hours.

And when you do something You make more money making things for everyone

Dont just apeal to idiots, Apeal to elite players, casual players, and n00bs. If an elite STF can be done in 10 minutes without ever getting hurt there is something wrong (ive beaten ISE in 10 minutes with 3 players) Have the easy Normal STFs for the regular players, and the elite stfs for the elite players. Now ur apealing to everyone so more players come play.

Add more ways to achive the goal. Players like choices. I want teh choice to either decomission doffs vrs Grind vrs STFs vrs Regular Missions. If i wanna rerun story missions for dilithium i should be able to. Get the stats for players doing Story missions, Story mission time to compleate average, and for every minute in that average you give a 5 dilithium reward, So if the average is 25 minutes to compleate the dilith reward is 125. Now u have several ways to get dilithium! More options more players will like it.

Thats all i have to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    PvEers have NO understanding of the games mechanics

Cryptic: Pro advice:

Ignore players who lump entire groups together and speak in generalities without any facts to backup their crazy wild claims.

While it is true that some PvEers don't have any clue about the game mechanics, its equally true that some PvPers have no clue as well.

Thats all I have to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2012
    When is getting this fixed on tribble Video of Federation Fleet Starbase Glitch
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Options
    ozewaozewa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    • Offering DOFF mini-packs from a set of daily story missions
    • Offering DOFFs and or mini-packs for current repeatable missions
    • Slightly altering the cooldowns of the current DOFF generating missions
    [/list] .

Slightly different suggestion. Move the academy missions for recruitment from being doff missions that 20 hours and 2 days to being near instant (like the exchange and reassign missions) but having their cooldowns visible at the recruitment contact. Nothing quite takes the TRIBBLE out of the doff system as having half of your mission slots taken up by recruitment missions for half the week.
    President of the Amnian Illithid Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). Please spread the word that the term "Mind Flayer" is a derogatory term to our kind.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Cryptic: Pro advice:

Ignore players who lump entire groups together and speak in generalities without any facts to backup their crazy wild claims.

While it is true that some PvEers don't have any clue about the game mechanics, its equally true that some PvPers have no clue as well.

Thats all I have to say.

PvErs DONT have the skills used agaisnt them. A skill that can do 75k Damage isnt OP to them because they dont have to deal with it, and NPCs have like 200k HP. A PvPer will get pissed off because the largest hull ive ever see is liek 65k on an oddy using Jevonite

and i changed it ti Pro Pvpers. PvErs cant value skills because 90% of the skills ingame Are not used agaisnt them. They dont get AMSed, they dont get Plasmonic leeched, they dont get Spammed by Syphon drones. Generaly pvpers understand the OPness of a skill becuase it is used agaisnt them. While some PvErs are aware of this because they either heard it or have pvped before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    PvErs DONT have the skills used agaisnt them. A skill that can do 75k Damage isnt OP to them because they dont have to deal with it, and NPCs have like 200k HP. A PvPer will get pissed off because the largest hull ive ever see is liek 65k on an oddy using Jevonite

and i changed it ti Pro Pvpers. PvErs cant value skills because 90% of the skills ingame Are not used agaisnt them. They dont get AMSed, they dont get Plasmonic leeched, they dont get Spammed by Syphon drones. Generaly pvpers understand the OPness of a skill becuase it is used agaisnt them. While some PvErs are aware of this because they either heard it or have pvped before.

Yeah, whatever man. Guess we all can't be as l33t as you and the "pro" PvPers.... :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    brackynewsbrackynews Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wow -- that's a serious change. Any reason as to why it was needed?

Because you can now buy an unlimited amount of DOFFs on demand for readily available Fleet Credits (exploitable), and the value of Zen on the dilithium exchange continues to crash (bad for business).
    =/\= Transwarp 10.0 Victory Achieved on 26-July-2012, Six Months After F2P =/\=
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, whatever man. Guess we all can't be as l33t as you and the "pro" PvPers.... :rolleyes:

WHens the last time u got AMSed in pve, or got ur all ur powerlevels drained to 0 forever in pve? The majority of pvers couldnt name these skills and consols that can do this. U can be as l33t but U dont gain knowlage of skills from PvE because you cant see there true effects first hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    WHens the last time u got AMSed in pve, or got ur all ur powerlevels drained to 0 forever in pve? The majority of pvers couldnt name these skills and consols that can do this. U can be as l33t but U dont gain knowlage of skills from PvE because you cant see there true effects first hand.

and you don't gain any support or make anyone want to listen to your ideas when you pop up acting like the majority of the players (in case you hadn't heard, most people don't PvP in STO - maybe you noticed how long it takes to pop a queue?) are idiots and only PvPers have anything constructive to add to any buff/nerf conversation.

Guess the majority of us non-pro types still aren't worthy of your awesome l33tn3ss. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    and you don't gain any support or make anyone want to listen to your ideas when you pop up acting like the majority of the players (in case you hadn't heard, most people don't PvP in STO - maybe you noticed how long it takes to pop a queue?) are idiots and only PvPers have anything constructive to add to any buff/nerf conversation.

Guess the majority of us non-pro types still aren't worthy of your awesome l33tn3ss. :rolleyes:

No However. The reason no one pvps is because no one listens to them. PvErs yell for a nerf it happens withen the month pvper asks for a nerf, 6 months later a dev asks "whats that again?"

The reason pvp is the minority. Yes, Why? Because a pver does it, screams HAXXOR when they get instakilled because they dont know what to do, They never pvp again and tell everyone how stupid it is. Now only a minority of players do Pvp. Skills get balanced off, pvp will become more fun. Would a pver complain that their beam overload does 100k Damage? No. Because it isnt hurting anyone. if a skill is rediculusly overpowered and it isnt being used agaisnt PvErs there are little complaints. Would u complain if u could instakill an NPC? No. Would u complain if you get instakilled? Yes.
    Point? PvPers know what to complain about for good reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]