test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Too much camera shake with for ground based combat

dontliketolosedontliketolose Member Posts: 63 Arc User
After the last patch the ability to hold your mouse button down and continue firing any weapon regardless of cooldown time was removed, however to fire any weapon now you have to continuely click the mouse button which adds a unneeded camera shake to the ground combat in which in the combat you need to fire shots rapidly, such as the in fighting the Tholian Leader in the exterior hard of the Tholian Invasion.
Post edited by dontliketolose on

Comments

• Options
    kylesal24kylesal24 Member Posts: 312
    edited August 2012
    Have you tried auto-fire? or FPS mode? There is a lot less shake with both of these modes, at least for me.

Kyle
    Delta Fleet Command
  • Options
    dontliketolosedontliketolose Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm using an auto fire weapon in the ground combat, I'll look into the FPS but I haven't had any lag at all in playing the game.
  • Options
    kylesal24kylesal24 Member Posts: 312
    edited August 2012
    I know that it is not lag. I am saying the FPS because for me there is little to no camera movement.

Kyle
    Delta Fleet Command
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    every time I do ground mission I entere in a spin
  • Options
    supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    After the last patch the ability to hold your mouse button down and continue firing any weapon regardless of cooldown time was removed, however to fire any weapon now you have to continuely click the mouse button which adds a unneeded camera shake to the ground combat in which in the combat you need to fire shots rapidly, such as the in fighting the Tholian Leader in the exterior hard of the Tholian Invasion.

Controls, Disable Camera Shaking
    sean2448 wrote: »
    every time I do ground mission I entere in a spin

Click the button of the direction you're spinning in.