test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just a couple of ideas

donbp1974donbp1974 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Ten Forward
Hello Captain's. Have a couple of cool idea's to run by you guys. If you agree with them then perhaps we can gang up on the Devs and get them included on which in my honest opinion has to be the greatest online game ever made STOL. My ideas are this. How about making use of the 100's of ev suits thrown at us on Nukara Prime and introduce a Ship Hull Walk that would operate like the " Visit the Bridge system". I for one would love to crawl over every inch of all my ships. Also on a similar note, that system could make better use of the starbase ship yards. There could also be an option to dock and fly around your ship in a shuttle. Secondly, a programmable on-ship holodeck with a couple of simple ground and space scenarios where we can try out our new kit on a test run before unleashing it on the galaxy. I know it's just more content to an already vast RPG but when i spend hours obtaining, designing and kitting out a new ship. I want to see it all. Maybe peek in the window on a nice female crewman taking a sonic shower, JOKE. But I believe the Ship Exterior Walk would be an awesome addition to a already amazing game. You heard it here first.