test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Been a while since ive played...

dakilla3000dakilla3000 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Can anyone give me a quick recap of what I have missed the last 8 or so months. Did they add any new content for Klingons?

I've read up on the recent season 6 release but that's about it

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If by content you mean Mission Content, KDF got a new Mission called Alpha back in April. There's the new FE and the new Fleet Missions - but those are for both Factions.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Can anyone give me a quick recap of what I have missed the last 8 or so months. Did they add any new content for Klingons?

I've read up on the recent season 6 release but that's about it

They revamped klingon play to where you don't unlock the ability to play klingon until level 26. Think they added 1 or 2 more klingon specific missions.

2 feature series that you can play as klink or fed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dakilla3000dakilla3000 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Cool thanks, Last time I checked I think my klingon character was at level 33.. I remember stopping because it was such a grind but it seems that this was before they decided to have klingons start at level 26..dough!
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    most of it is faction neutral and for max level characters.

The 2800 Feature series of 5 episodes

1 stand alone episode called alpha for klingons only

6 endgame missions in the pve queue. these are 10-20 minute, repeatable missions for 5 people with one of them for a larger group of for 15-20.

tholian ground invasion. much like the borg defera invasion from season 5. there are a series of repeatable mission over a large map. some are solo and some for a team.

the vault shuttle event - 5 man mission

mining mission - very short mini game mission to earn some dilithium.
  • tick0tick0 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This thread might be of some help: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=247595.
    star_trek_razzle_dazzle_by_schematization-d37701m.gif
    @f4tamy | Sad Pandas