test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Get a Bartender Fleet project

2»

Comments

• kuwayuokuwayuo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i bet the TRIBBLE wont even sell those when you finally do open him up.

the real problem is we dealing in tribble food which makes it more longer. Since I started tribble eat any thing we needed in this catagory wih an hour does not matter we got the goods if tribbles are feasting our tribble food nothing but a tribble: we get an hour of time and if we in a mission we need to hide the food for the time in a boff inactive but that not fair to small fleet when you give tribbles easy access in game
  • wargibbonwargibbon Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    As i've stated elsewhere with regards to the Tier IV chef mission requiring 1000 Taspar eggs and 1000 Heart of Targ's, this bartender mission for the romulan ale and dosi rotgut is just as pointless and clearly created by people who live in an alternate universe, thinking that only large fleets exist and that these items are easy to obtain.

For a start the numbers are wrong, should be 50 of each at most. Secondly, and more importantly, how about we actually get something back? I mean seriously, as mentioned by others already, there is no incentive to do this mission as the reward is utter rubbish... as there is no reward. How about cheaper bottles of drinks at the fleet bar or some other reward? Common sense out the airlock as usual.

Please please please PW, play your game first and realise what a waste of time these missions are unless you follow the two suggestions above, or simply remove them from S7 as they are utterly pointless and a waste of perfectly good resources, not to mention the stress they cause fleet members :P
    Founder of the 3rd Foot & Mouth Federation Fleet. Join today!

The Khasi of Kalabar: They will die the death of a thousand cuts!
    Princess Jelhi: Oh! But that's horrible!
    The Khasi of Kalabar: Not at all my little desert flower, the British are used to cuts!
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, those are two projects I will definately never do. I may catch some of the interior decoration options on their reruns, but never those. I can't imagine what good they do, and it's not exactly rewarding to contribute these items to the project. Did it on Tribble. 4 Fleet credits per Dosi Rotgut? Considering how rare they are, how long they take even a large fleet to farm them, or what they'd cost on the exchange? (More than the average doff that nets a minimum of 100 FC.) Not worth it for the fleet, or the players.

And worse yet, no doubt Cryptic realizes how cringeworthy these projects are, but I also think they're probably considering very carefully ways to fix it. Cause if they just slash the input requirements, there might well be backlash from people who (in a fit of insanity) already did these projects.

For those unfortunate enough to have started this project, I can only hope they hurry up on the project cancellation option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • kuwayuokuwayuo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    250 Dosi Rotgut and 250 Romulan Ale... you're out of your damn mind! :eek:

At current Exchange prices, you're looking at ~75M EC for all that booze. (assuming there's even that much available) There really should have been more variety needed for the 'bar', instead of huge quantities of just 2 of very hard to get stuff. This project will probably be in our queue for months! The freakin bartender we get out if this better have access to EVERYTHING! :mad:

i think quark got mission for base project and not well done i can see romulan ale but i bought reefocement pack making the idea fergeni stealing for what should been reasonable price
    ash
  • danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I got them in some missions they are esey to find if you look hard for them :)
    I'm so happy :D