test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Small question about Boarding partys?

eclispstareclispstar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have the skill on my officer but it dosen't show as useable. Im using a sience vess. Is there some odd requirement for use of boarding partys?
Post edited by eclispstar on

Comments

• csm67csm67 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    eclispstar wrote: »
    I have the skill on my officer but it dosen't show as useable. Im using a sience vess. Is there some odd requirement for use of boarding partys?

So when you say it doesn't show as usable, do you mean the Power is 'greyed' out in the BOFF power bar, or it doesn't appear at all?

If it's greyed out, you don't have a target. You need to target an enemy and then use it. Even if you are using auto-target, you need to click the enemy in question.
    We come in peace....shoot to kill.
  • kieshdorfkieshdorf Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The ability does require a certain amount of live and well crew white colored bar on health at the bottom. Crew is also for passive hull repair and team abilities ie: Tac Team, Sci Team, Eng Team. The bar will deplete from live/well-white collored, to alive/but injured-orange collored, to dead black/empty. To prevent major crew injuries and loss slot biofunction moniters-sci console, Emergency Force Fields-Eng console. Also use "brace for impact" and the space Medic+Doctor Doffs. The weapons and powers that affect crew are all torpedoes, Boarding party, and warp core breaches, also slaver+marader carrier pets.
    what the hell is up with the crappy "f" at the end of my name was never there on either website till the crappy change