test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Assault Cruiser

atrus19atrus19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Federation Discussion
When can we expect it?

- Demosthenes01101, from the REAL Star Trek Online forums!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

"You have been, and always shall be, my friend."
- Pointy-eared, green blooded, hobgoblin

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
- Sherlock Holmes
Post edited by atrus19 on

Comments

• Options
    wackywombatwackywombat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Even IF it was added at the same time as the Regent, I can almost guarantee that it will require a T5 shipyard so you wont see it around for awhile.
  • Options
    tovalmorgantovalmorgan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    atrus19 wrote: »
    When can we expect it?

Soon (TM).
    "We are the Perfect World. Life as you know it is over. We will add your monetary distinctiveness to our own. Your player base will adapt to service us. Resistance is Futile."
  • Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited August 2012
    After the release of the Regent...

Seriously the new ship isn't even available yet and your already asking for the fleet version?

From what I recall the Fleet Assault was originally on a Tier 4 Shipyard? Anybody got a better memory than me?
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • Options
    atrus19atrus19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    After the release of the Regent...

Seriously the new ship isn't even available yet and your already asking for the fleet version?

From what I recall the Fleet Assault was originally on a Tier 4 Shipyard? Anybody got a better memory than me?

Should I cite for you the number of ships created for this fleet business where both the ship and the fleet ship went live at the same time? Hint: it's most of them. Yeah, it's not that hard to do, just change some numbers and blamo. So the Trollolololol response of: "LOL NOT EVEN AVAIL YET AND ASKING ALREADY!?" makes zero sense.

- Demosthenes01101, from the REAL Star Trek Online forums!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

"You have been, and always shall be, my friend."
    - Pointy-eared, green blooded, hobgoblin

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
    - Sherlock Holmes