test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Somethings I would like

trwarbucktrwarbuck Member Posts: 274 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Federation Discussion
1) A grown version of the Seh'lat which can be sent in to combat.
2) A briefing room on the Fleet Starbase. Can be a room off of the OPs Deck, possibly under the semi-circular platform.
3) A shuttlebay on the Fleet Starbase. A deck in it self.
4) A Club of the Fleet Starbase. Can be a room off of the OPs deck. a ramp leading down to a room under the bar, or a set of stairs up on the bar level that leads down to the club. Make the bar area a dinning hall and lounge and move the bar down into the Club.
5) Put the Federation emblem on that large glowing disk in the center of the OPs deck.
Post edited by trwarbuck on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1: If they do it it will probably be a Lobi pet with temporary charges like the Mugato.
    2-4: This things will probably be upcoming Special Projects - as the Special Projects are all aesthetics.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    trwarbuck wrote: »
    5) Put the Federation emblem on that large glowing disk in the center of the OPs deck.

Custom Fleet logo's as well on the exterior. Should be a major project.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • trwarbucktrwarbuck Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Defcon1776: To put that quote in the right place.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Jean-Luc Picard

Picard didn't originate that line, it was a quote from supreme court judge - Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning to suppressing the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution. Please get your facts straight before quoting a line.
  • hellsfire6hellsfire6 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just like to point out the flaw of that quote -

One link is merely a ring - it takes two links minimum to make a chain....

Thus if he had said -

"With the second link, the chain is forged...."

I would not need to post this. :D
  • defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    trwarbuck wrote: »
    Defcon1776: To put that quote in the right place.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Jean-Luc Picard

Picard didn't originate that line, it was a quote from supreme court judge - Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning to suppressing the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution. Please get your facts straight before quoting a line.

I stand corrected. Thanks for clarifying. I do believe this referenced the 1st Amendment and the right to free thought and expression. The 2nd Amendment is the right to bear arms.

Edit: Point of Reference: The quote was in my signature.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • trwarbucktrwarbuck Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You are absolutely correct. It is the 1st Amendment. Picard hasn't said anything original.
    I still think Kirk was a better captain than Picard was. If you meet these two Picard would bore you to death with a long speech while Kirk would blew you apart.