test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ferengi special items ....

yousuckashellyousuckashell Member Posts: 11 Arc User
HE guys!

i need to know where and when if retracted...i can get these rares ferengi item in LOBI exchange:

- Rapid fire missile launcher
- concentrated tachyon mines Launcher
- Console rule 62 mutltipurpose combat console

While aquirying the D'kora special ship; i was under the impression that these items were given with the ship; wich makes senses upon all the hard work i needed to get this ship; But at my surprise; no ...... now i try to get them with LOBI crytsal ... no where to be seen ....

LISTEN; you cannot retract theses valuable item just bcs youre now giving a new ship: YOU STILL HAVE THE D'kora box available so please let the people who came later in the game have the same chance of aquirying these items as the old ones ..... IF the ferengi box are still available; then let me have my special items....... evenif you chatrge more;i can care less, but let me have them....thanks in advanced/
Post edited by yousuckashell on

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Too late. The set costs 600 Lobi Crystals in total and were taken off the Lobi Store when the Tholian items were added. Eventually, they will return according to the devs, but it could be months before we see an appearance of the Ferengi Lobi items.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    starkaos wrote: »
    Too late. The set costs 600 Lobi Crystals in total and were taken off the Lobi Store when the Tholian items were added. Eventually, they will return according to the devs, but it could be months before we see an appearance of the Ferengi Lobi items.

Where and how can we speak with these devs; im sure im not the only ones feeling screwed by this; i want to talk with these guys ....
  • Options
    pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I think you have voiced your disapproval to them already. :)

Patience padawan, the powerful entities otherwise known collectively as "Q" will one day restore to us the privilege of once again being worthy to purchase the D'kora consoles. :)

In the meantime, have some cake. Or pie. :(
  • Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited August 2012
    Could you edit your posts to a brighter colour?

Just hit preview before you post and make sure it's visible.

The Developers read the forums, they don't always reply but. I'm upset too, but patience is the key here, just wait the lockboxes may come around again and the Lobi store will match this change.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well you knew that the ferengi stuff was a limited time offer, didn't you?
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    They'll be back, eventually. I'm sure they're going to put the Lobi stuff on some sort of rotation.
  • Options
    majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah just use the standard white, the blue is hard on the eyes.

I too want the Ferengi stuff, but I do hope they put them back at a reduced price, considering it's old stock from Quark Enterprises aka Lobi Store. That or start giving more Lobi per lock box plus other ways to gain Lobi like in Mission Rewards or something.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited August 2012
    What I wish is the devs would make discontinued lobi store items availible for latinum then we could finally make use
    of our Dabo winnings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Do They Really Read .... do any of you read what i posted ..... im not asking when there coming back BUT WHY did they removed it .... if you still have D'KORA ship available; then you have to provided the special gears that upgrade it; why is that so hard to comprehend .... and dont get me wrong; im not mad; im just freaking desapointed by all the time and effort i put to aquire 80 million energy credit; 2 years for god sake; 2 YEARS .... SO please DEv's or whatever name these guys are using to mention your reference; add these console so i can upgrade my d'kora .... il even inverst to get the Lobi crystal to help the server ......

tyranter
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    kapla1755 wrote: »
    What I wish is the devs would make discontinued lobi store items availible for latinum then we could finally make use
    of our Dabo winnings
    I love that idea, but the devs seem to think that GPL isn't worth anything.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg