test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Making a Cardie

tyranaaltyranaal Member Posts: 12 Arc User
This seems to be the place to post this.

I'm trying to make a Cardassian bridge officer for my Fed PC, using the Alien as a base, but I don't seem to be able to find the proper forehead ridges in the option. Is it possible to make Cardies at all? Are there guides for making different canon alien races? I've seen them in Foundry missions, even wearing Starfleet uniforms, but maybe the mission maker just lets you drop them in as pre-made designs, I don't know.
Post edited by tyranaal on

Comments

• podsixpodsix Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's called "spoon" something.
    7n4nvF5.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    tyranaal wrote: »

I'm trying to make a Cardassian bridge officer for my Fed PC, using the Alien as a base, but I don't seem to be able to find the proper forehead ridges in the option. Is it possible to make Cardies at all? Are there guides for making different canon alien races? I've seen them in Foundry missions, even wearing Starfleet uniforms, but maybe the mission maker just lets you drop them in as pre-made designs, I don't know.
    I would now like to take this opportunity to point you to a document I found on the internet, Alien guide.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    tyranaal wrote: »

-in a deadpan voice- There is no way of making a Cardassian character, move along now, move along, dont notice the link in markhawkman post, its not really there...........:D