test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship types and classes people would like to see.

quentonwolfquentonwolf Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Federation Discussion
In the spirit of the retro ships (Consitution, Miranda, etc), I would really like to see the Ambassador Class added to the game, perhaps as a purchasable heavy cruiser. Also, in addition to the Tactical, Science and Engineering oriented ships, perhaps a dedicated Command Cruiser type for Fleet and Team scenarios would add some extra dimension to gameplay, especially since the new material is so Fleet/Team oriented.

What are some other Classes/Types you would like to see added?
Post edited by quentonwolf on

Comments

• Options
    khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    T6 Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser Retrofit! This is the only ship on the Fed side to not get a Fleet upgrade. :(

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • Options
    asardetemplariasardetemplari Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I would like to see the Enterprise-E version of a Sovereign, complete with crew and special abilities.
    latest?cb=20160406061118&path-prefix=en

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.
  • Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited July 2012
    khayuung wrote: »
    T6 Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser Retrofit! This is the only ship on the Fed side to not get a Fleet upgrade. :(

Not Quite the Assault Cruiser (Sovereign), Advanced Heavy Cruiser (T5 Excelsior), Atrox Carrier and Vulcan D'Kyr all got left out of the Fleet upgrades. So it's at least 5 Fed side going by T5.

Don't get people started on the Klingons who didn't get anywhere near the amount of ships the Feds got.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • Options
    asardetemplariasardetemplari Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not Quite the Assault Cruiser (Sovereign), Advanced Heavy Cruiser (T5 Excelsior), Atrox Carrier and Vulcan D'Kyr all got left out of the Fleet upgrades. So it's at least 5 Fed side going by T5.

Don't get people started on the Klingons who didn't get anywhere near the amount of ships the Feds got.

That's because Klingons suck and they hate Tribbles and no one wants to be a Klingon because of there being no content :p

Between you and me, making a B'rel a c-store ship was a mistake.
    latest?cb=20160406061118&path-prefix=en

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.
  • Options
    quentonwolfquentonwolf Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    @dknight0001: I like your quote.
  • Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lotus class frieghter (as a purchase not a blasted box)
    Live long and Prosper