test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Honor Guard XII Tailor issue?

rhiaroserhiarose Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Klingon Discussion
Ive been searching for any info I can find, most of what I have found seems a bit vague and doesnt help me. Today I unlocked the Elite Honor Guard Set, so far so good, got my helmet, my spine armor etc, only the shoulder pads are greyed out, locked to the veteran shoulder pads and nowhere can I find the cape.

Someone told me that its currently bugged but I see people running around with them all over the place (several in my Fleet)

Are they in fact bugged? am I missing something? do I need to unlock the X set as well? any info would be appreciated
Post edited by rhiarose on

Comments

• bloctoadbloctoad Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    X doesn't have a visual. This is likely get fixed about the same time they fix the costume issue for the Marauding Boff: Never.
    Jack Emmert: "Starfleet and Klingon. ... So two factions, full PvE content."
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
    Star Trek Online: Agents of Jack Emmert
    All cloaks should be canon.
  • rhiaroserhiarose Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I know X doesnt have a visual, im refering to XII, I had read that getting all the accolades unlocks a special item for the tailor or some such thing so that is why I was asking if the cape required extra steps or if it was just bugged.
  • rosebloomerosebloome Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    rhiarose wrote: »
    Ive been searching for any info I can find, most of what I have found seems a bit vague and doesnt help me. Today I unlocked the Elite Honor Guard Set, so far so good, got my helmet, my spine armor etc, only the shoulder pads are greyed out, locked to the veteran shoulder pads and nowhere can I find the cape.

Someone told me that its currently bugged but I see people running around with them all over the place (several in my Fleet)

Are they in fact bugged? am I missing something? do I need to unlock the X set as well? any info would be appreciated

I think I know whats gonig on, although I don't have any KHG as of yet. ( Played Fed, got full xii. )

I think the cape and the better shoulders are actually from the tailor unlock FOR XII for completing all ground and space elite optionals. Thats how it is for the better shoulders, chest pieces, etc for Omega and MACO.
  • pointedearspointedears Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Im disappointed in the answers so far.

OP Yes the tailor is broken right now and several KHG mk XII costume options are missing but still there if you use randomise enough times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I hit randomize like 500x and no cape I got same problem I can get everything except the cape... I hope they fix this soon as rare as the drops are to get...

edit LOL I did spend an hour or so pushing the randomize button to finally get it... So lesson learned kids getting the gear is the first step... You earn an unlimited amount of gambling tokens to play slots with the randomize button until you get yer prize!!!

DING DING DING!