test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Player - Way over my head

draknar88draknar88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in The Academy
Greetings!

I've been looking at this game for months now, trying to decide if I should try it out again. Finally I've installed it and fired it up, and realized I have no idea what I'm doing, lol.

Is there a forum area to find Fleets? I feel like my first move is to try and find a fleet friendly to new players.

I'm a lvl 42 Klingon Engineer. Looks like I was going up Battle Cruisers, but all my skill points have been reset and I dare not touch them without knowing what I'm doing.

Does anyone have any tips on what I should be doing? Where I should be going?

What kind of end-game is there? There wasn't one when I left, I'm assuming there has to be something now.

Any info to point me in the right direction is greatly appreciated!
Post edited by draknar88 on

Comments

• rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i would like to invite you to join the 44th fleet. friendly and helpful players. klingons very much welcome. they could use some help on their base. no hassle application process.

come to Eden; see my signature.
  • maelwy5maelwy5 Member Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    draknar88 wrote: »
    Greetings!

I've been looking at this game for months now, trying to decide if I should try it out again. Finally I've installed it and fired it up, and realized I have no idea what I'm doing, lol.

Is there a forum area to find Fleets? I feel like my first move is to try and find a fleet friendly to new players.

I'm a lvl 42 Klingon Engineer. Looks like I was going up Battle Cruisers, but all my skill points have been reset and I dare not touch them without knowing what I'm doing.

Does anyone have any tips on what I should be doing? Where I should be going?

What kind of end-game is there? There wasn't one when I left, I'm assuming there has to be something now.

Any info to point me in the right direction is greatly appreciated!

Welcome Back, here's everything that changed while you were gone :)

(and season 6 has just hit, but its pretty new to everybody so you should be able to find other guides there)
    [ <<<--- @Maelwys --->>> ]