test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admirl Ship/Ground gear

griftertreysik1griftertreysik1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited July 2012 in The Academy
As I've just returned, I am trying to upgrade my equipment. Where is the best place to buy Admiral Upper Half gear? Space and Ground? Earth Spacedockd oesn't appear to have much in that level and the Exchange has good stuff, but not exactly what I'm looking for (for example, rare/very rare ship weapons - only Cannons I can see, I don't want Cannons).

Thanks!
Captain Grifter Treysik, Task Force Avalon (@Grifter.Treysik)
"Management of many is the same as management of few. It is a matter of organization.." - Sun Tzu
Post edited by griftertreysik1 on

Comments

• jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The exchange is sort of broken so that might explain strange results.

For a quick fix, you can always buy from the Dilithium Store
  • griftertreysik1griftertreysik1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That explains why I got odd results.

I don't have dilithium, guess I should start getting soe -- I seen that store though and it had some good stuff.
    "Management of many is the same as management of few. It is a matter of organization.." - Sun Tzu
  • jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You can also exchange Zen (the old c-points) into Dilithium if you want to avoid the Dilithium grind. This is done via the Dilithium Exchange on your UI.
  • griftertreysik1griftertreysik1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thanks! I noticed that and then found I had a ton of dilithium I could withdraw, so I was able to completely outfit my ship and my ground team (I had like 1.5 million worth, no idea how or why). Was able to keep my current Zen thanks to that. :)