What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bloodbath and Beyond seeking casual, part-time, and easy-going

13»

Comments

• jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just some quick updates to the OP! :D
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
  • phoeniciusphoenicius Member Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    jnohd wrote: »
    Just some quick updates to the OP! :D

i've been trying to get in touch with you man about an invite, but its pretty hard you never seem to be online.

is there a time i can find you online?
    edited March 2014
    I'll just glaze over the basics:

• Two new Fleet Officers working diligently to expand our activities! Bloodbath members should ontact @BillMSD and @varthelm for grouping.

• More focus on recruiting active gamers - while we remain a haven of zero-pressure for the casual and part-time gamers looking for access to Fleet projects and provisions, we are looking ahead, past the Fleet Holdings to more organized Fleet play.

• Spire 3 completed. All of it. 'nuff said.

• Military 5 XP is nearly complete. Aggressively estimating about 2 weeks until the XP for T5 Mil is finished, and another 2 weeks for gathering the Mil 5 supplies for the final project. T5 SB to follow.
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
    edited April 2014
    Just a quick update: T5 Shipyard (Military) was slotted at 9pm Eastern last night!

And filled by our dedicated membership less than 13hrs later... :eek:

~13 days left on the countdown. :cool:
    edited April 2014
    Quick update:

Shipyard Tier 5 has been completed! All Fleet ships are now available for purchase. :D

We continue to fill projects, now focusing primarily on Engineering 5, but with some Science 5 projects slotted as well. Starbase T5 has been slotted to ensure there will always be a way to gain Fleet Credits.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I just gotta say, your fleet name cracks me up.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited April 2014
    We aim to please! :D
  • rasyveclayrasyveclay Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hey there, sent a in game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh. Not sure if you guys are still active, but obviously you are. Returning player here to STO and it looks like you guys are what I'm looking for hoping to re-learn the pressure of sitting that captain's chair with you guys. Fair warning I may have blabbed your ears off in the mail...Sorry. -__-

Anyways, fly safe!

(I'll be applying with my KDF Romulan, Going to be my main character.)
    edited April 2014
    Got it. Welcome aboard!
  • ldvhlldvhl Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I just started playing last night, and my wife is following suit tomorrow; we've played a lot of MMOs together and it seems like your fleet is the sort of group we enjoy being a part of. I'll see if I can figure out how to send you a message tonight.

Thanks!
  • ldvhlldvhl Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ldvhl wrote: »
    I just started playing last night, and my wife is following suit tomorrow; we've played a lot of MMOs together and it seems like your fleet is the sort of group we enjoy being a part of. I'll see if I can figure out how to send you a message tonight.

Thanks!

Apparently I can't send you a message because my account is new. Any chance I could get an invite some other way?
    edited May 2014
    I keep forgetting in-game mail for Silver accounts is limited to Friends only. (is that just on new accounts, or forever... seems drastically limited*) Downside of being here so long, I don't always realize the base-system changes for new accounts.

Shoot @Jnoh a Friend invite, I'll take it, just let me know you are doing it here as well (that goes to anyone reading this and interested as well)

Sorry for the confusion that caused!

*EDIT:
    "Limits go away when any of the following is met: 20 hours of aggregate play across all characters, account has ever had a subscription, account carries a ZEN balance, account has made a C-Store purchase."
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/star-trek-online/detail/3026713#In-Game%20Mail%20Silver

So it does go away after time in-game, good to know.
    edited May 2014
    Minor news:

The Starbase 5 project was filled earlier this week, 10 days remain on the timer! Qapla'!

Still slotting provisions and XP for Engineering 5, will follow with Science 5 after that, both are a ways off with at least 100,000 XP needed, but moving along.

All other holdings continue to maintain a minimum of 100 provisions, though as we move forward we are considering raising the limit to 150 to ensure there is always a project to donate to.
    edited September 2014
    Minor updates to XP, nothing more to report for now. Slow and steady on Eng and Sci. ;)
    edited October 2014
    Quick update to the SB XP:

• 244,985 / 250,000 Starbase Engineering XP
    • 197,235 / 250,000 Starbase Science XP

Engineering Tier V project unlock any day now!

:cool:
    edited October 2014
    UPDATE!!!

The Starbase Engineering V construction project is NOW SLOTTED! And in true Bloodbath style, was nearly filled within a few short hours.

Only dilithium requirements remain with 208,769 / 1,500,000 already filled!

In other BIG NEWS...

Bloodbath and Beyond is now an official member fleet to the Equator Alliance! Equator's allied fleets provide grouping, a busy, multi-fleet chat channel, and a home for your Fed alts, should you have the need, all with no obligation or requirement. Simply more to offer should you need it, without sacrificing our casual, no-pressure Fleet culture.

For more information on the Equator-Alliance, visit: www.equator-alliance.com
    edited November 2014
    Wow...

Starbase Egineering V construction project is now counting down!

:eek:

Fantastic Job, Fleet!!! 13 days left!

:D
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,502 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey everyone

Bloodbath and beyond have been great members to the Equator alliance, and I have enjoyed seeing them as part of the equator community :) I can definitely say this group is very relaxed, more than willing to joke around (for klingon's that is :) ) and great teammates to have in STF's

So if you are a klink player looking for a good close knit group, try them out, I am sure you wont be disappointed :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg