test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Way to change Captain Career?

edmunddukeedmundduke Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Is there a way to change your main characters career? If not, do they plan on adding this type of respec in the future, cash shop or otherwise?
Post edited by edmundduke on

Comments

• Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited July 2012
    No there is no way to change your main characters career.

They haven't put it into the store yet and there has been no announcement. Considering how long it takes to level just start a new guy.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • Options
    darkwhite0darkwhite0 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No there is no way to change your main characters career.

They haven't put it into the store yet and there has been no announcement. Considering how long it takes to level just start a new guy.

is not so easy to start a new character when you are subscribed for 900 days

I would see no problem paying a X dollars to change my career
  • Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited August 2012
    darkwhite0 wrote: »
    is not so easy to start a new character when you are subscribed for 900 days

I would see no problem paying a X dollars to change my career

What do you mean not easy to start a new character with 900 days sub. Buy a new captain slot. Whoo done. New captain not new account.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.