test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

On the Matter of Sashes (or Baldrics)

icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
Well, we all know what happened with the TNG 25th anniversary event. Everyone got arguable my second-least-favorite uniform, behind the TMP one. The sash is nice, though. Slick.

But it's not the sash I wish we had.

The sash I refer to is, of course, the silvery-metal one that Worf started wearing after he went over to being a Yellow-Shirt (and then back to a Redshirt in DS9). I always wanted that sash in-game.

Why can't we have this sash, too? Also, the hairstyle wouldn't go amiss.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    icegavel wrote: »
    Well, we all know what happened with the TNG 25th anniversary event. Everyone got arguable my second-least-favorite uniform, behind the TMP one. The sash is nice, though. Slick.

But it's not the sash I wish we had.

The sash I refer to is, of course, the silvery-metal one that Worf started wearing after he went over to being a Yellow-Shirt (and then back to a Redshirt in DS9). I always wanted that sash in-game.

Why can't we have this sash, too? Also, the hairstyle wouldn't go amiss.

Next year is DS9's 20th.

As much as I hate the idea of waiting, DS9 premiered in January. So we're really only 5 months out from that.

I could see that providing DS9 Worf hair and the later baldric for free along with some extra trinket.

And probably a Galaxy interior pack early next year that they could toss both haircuts and baldrics into for people who missed the free giveaways. (As I recall, the Intrepid is next up so that probably pushes the 1701-D interior into early 2013. And I'm almost certain that will be a larger and more expensive pack if only because I think people will want the TNG interior to be very special and include more since it was the most set heavy of the ship interiors. So it will have a higher pricetag than a normal pack, I imagine, and come with more stuff.)
  • Options
    retunred4goodretunred4good Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Baldric reminded me of this. :)
    -It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain.
  • Options
    cusashorncusashorn Member Posts: 461
    edited July 2012
    What part of "SEASON 1 WORF" did you not really get there? It was the 25th anniversary of the first season of TNG. Worf's Hologram specifically mentions Farpoint Station, as if he were programmed to not have any knowledge beyond the first season of the show. He wore the lame yellow sash with the lame red uniform, and that's what we got.
    "My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
    -The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    [redacted]