test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Carpal-Tunnel from playing STO: New Fleet setup

tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
Why, Cryptic/PWE, why, is there not a slider, on the most important item for starbase assignments that needs one?

Right now we have to add particles/samples one by one by one.

Try doing that 150 times, tell me how your hand feels. seriously.
Post edited by tasshena on

Comments

• Options
    suricattasuricatta Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They just need to add a slider to it (same as with Dilithium and Expertise) that has a cap on it (maybe 1/10th what is needed for the project), that way people can donate more easily, whilst at the same time, giving people a chance to donate in very large fleets where even the data sample donations can fill up in seconds!
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hadn't thought about that, hm. I'm in a fleet with like, one other active person, so doing it all myself. :p
  • Options
    pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I haven't bothered to queue up the project that requires samples yet. I'm just going to repeat the projects that require easier to obtain items until I finish the 10 missions for my TW gate.
  • Options
    burchenallburchenall Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    pyryck wrote: »
    I haven't bothered to queue up the project that requires samples yet. I'm just going to repeat the projects that require easier to obtain items until I finish the 10 missions for my TW gate.

I don't know about the particle traces one but the one that requires samples asks for any sample, so you can send your DOffs to do the work on whichever mission and those samples will work on that one, if you're referring to the Tier 0 to tier 1 20 hour mission.