test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where are those new sets Gozer promised?

2»

Comments

• darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited July 2012
    Participation of pvp got so low because cryptic never did a thing to improve it since launch.
    Same could be said of the kdf faction and if cryptic want to blame anyone, blame themselves.

I am betting Gozer got wind of him getting refusal to make the stf boa and didn't want to face the backlash, so got out while he could...
  • cavaduscavadus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    darkenzedd wrote: »
    Participation of pvp got so low because cryptic never did a thing to improve it since launch.

Actually, they made it worse. PvP plays no part in any balancing and they've actually removed a few maps since launch.

I'm an avid and hardcore PvPer in typical MMOs. In STO I quit PvPing over a year ago and nothing short of a real RvR(vR) is going to get me back into it.

The game needs the KDF finished off content-wise, a Romulan faction up and running, and then some serious territorial warfare with planetside combat for ground control.

Yeah, I'm asking for something which will obviously never happen, et cetera.
  • blakes7tvseriesblakes7tvseries Member Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Incursion looks to me like a ground PVP map, take note this one may have a future.
    download.jpg