test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Odd hours or a lone wolf player?

adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 260 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Earth Spacedock
If anyone needs a fleet who is a lone wolf but wants to have a fleet for later content send me a tell.

I could use the extra help .

Working dilligently on tier 1 and will be there in prolly 7 days.......mind you i am solo building this...

I play mostly later in the evening 4-6 hours

I have been playing since before launch and cant help newer players with advice and tactics too.

No pressure no gimmicks...you dont even need to lend a hand in building the star base....although those pve rewards will help....

@garravesh is my handle
Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
Post edited by adabisi on

Comments

• Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    *cough* "...can't help...?"

I believe you mean "...can help..."

:)
  • Options
    thoroonthoroon Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lonewolf Fleet ... no pressure ... sounds perfect for me.

I'll might give ya a tell ingame with one of my chars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    *cough* "...can't help...?"

I believe you mean "...can help..."

:)

hehehe thanks for the correction
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    If you need a fleet that is casual and has no requirements...come see me....just be willing to offer a hand in the sb creation. I can do it all myself but why not share the chances.As i have stated it is newlt formed and for those who want the fleet options but not the drama of large fleets...we all know about drama.....

If i want drama I watch TNT they know drama.

bump
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey I'm interested in joining a small fleet.

Been looking for that since Season 6 rolled., and would love to help in building a SB.

What's the fleet name? I usually log into STO on the weekends, starting on Friday nights and have been playing since just after launch.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Still looking to recruit soloers and casual players who want the non large SB experience and can get in and donate and earn fleet creds to buy things. Alts or inexperienced players are welcome too. I have been around since beta.....

Anyone is welcome to join....

BUMP
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Almost to level 1 .......

Come join the building of the SB..lots of credits to be earned.

no competition with large fleets and you have no requirements and can come and go as you please...

As usual,...I am available to help others in the game with advice tactics and other things......

We are always looking....We as in me and my alts and a few other lone wolves:P
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    COME ON all you lone wolf players out there....

We are now a tier 1 base and this is getting expensive for me to do it all by myself......

If you are a loner....want a small fleet to call home and get the perks but minimal commitment and NO DRAMA

Come see us..........

We are solo players....odd hours enthusiasts and all the quiet people you never see.......

Contribute to your very OWN SB or just have a place to get things and hang out.....
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    A lil BUMP love for the fleet.

We have recruited 2 more and things are getting crazy in our lil Starbase.

We could use more who want to help and want no commitment or play odd hours.

I run stf's often and help with all aspects of the game.

If you are a loner in STo and need a place to sleep during your off hours come see us...We have lots of cots and are always looking to get more fleet mates.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Still looking for more...come look us up if you are a lone wolf and or play odd hours..... We are well into tier 1 and moving forward.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    We are always looking for more lone wolf type players.

Our SB is well into tier 1 with Tier 1 fleetships and some nifty ground weapons and armor up for grabs.

If you are a loaner or play odd hours....or want a fleet with minimal commitments come look us up.

I do much of the upgrading myself but have some great fleetmates who donate what they can too.

MY goal: Not to form a large flret. To have a fleet for all those who dont want a serious commitment to a fleet or worry about being culled by bigger fleets because they do not donate their first born children.

A place to get the edge up on people who will not have fleets.....

Come look us up My handle is @garravesh
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Still chugging away at tier 2........we are finishing our TW portal and are about halfway to tier 2 ...give or take.

If you are looking for a fleet with minimal commitment...come look us up.......

If you play odd hours.......or are a lone wolf...we could be right for you.

We dont expect much from the fleet....as I do most of the funding......Just help out with a few marks....or whatever...

If you are in a BIG FLEET and cant seem to donate much or get credits.....come look at the 3rd Reserve Flotilla.

We have plenty of cot space on the promenade or OPS.........
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Our Transwarp is about finished.

We are looking for more..

If you play odd hours.....oe solo the game but still want the Sb ecperience come look us up.

It is becoming very difficult to fun a SB solo and more souls would lighten the birden tremendously.

Looking for the tier 1 fleet ship? Maybe a sexy new phaser gun or or some new armor....but cannot earn enough credits because your fleet of 100 players constantly upgrade the SB faster then you can.......not a problem......plenty of fleet creds to be earned.....
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    We are in the home stretch of tier 1....getting nice and close to tier 2

Looking f0r a few more players who are "lonewolves" or play odd hours.

We are casual but want to offer the SB experience to all players who don't have the commitment level to large fleets.

Come earn your fleet marks.....never an issue with competing with 200 players to earn fleet marks.

Plenty of room for you cot in our SB.
  • Options
    indubioveritasindubioveritas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Small fleet for lonewolves who keep odd hours... sounds perfect. Feel free to contact me if you wish...

More than happy to contribute what I can to the SB.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Small fleet for lonewolves who keep odd hours... sounds perfect. Feel free to contact me if you wish...

More than happy to contribute what I can to the SB.

My in game handle is @garravesh feel free to look me up. We have plenty of cot space....
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Our doors are always open to those who want the NON drama experience.

No obligations foe new players or lonewolves and or players who want the Sb experience but cannot commit to a fleet.

Play odd hours?? Me too.....you are also welcome.

We are almost tier 2 and movinig slowly forward.

My handle is @garravesh
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    We are getting so close i can taste it.......

Maybe another week max and we can start building tier 2.

If YOU are a lone wolf or play odd hours but are still looking for the fleet experience...all the nifty weapons and doodads well we have them,...and are working to get more.

We have no prerequiaites other then a desire to play and have fun...you dont even need to contribute to the Sb tough I would reccomend helping so you get those fleet credits.

We have plenty of room in the ops center for cots and a place to call home.......

Look us up.... @garravesh
  • Options
    danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So are you trying to say you need help with this? Am i right there.
    I'm so happy :D
  • Options
    drumthumpnmonkeydrumthumpnmonkey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm a lone wolf! Your fleet sounds like it is just what i am looking for. No forced play times. No lifetime commitment. Count me in if yo will have me.

- Monkey
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    My handle is @garravesh

i am in game mostly late evenings...but today I am off so i will be around quite a bit......

look me up and we can talk.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    We've added a few friends today to the fleet but are looking for a couple more...Once we hit 20 which is not so far away we will close recruitment. COME GET your place in the fleet.

Play odd hours? Lonewolf or new to the game...come look us up.

I have been a player sinice beta and can help out with most anything.....

We are just about tier 2 and that means more ships.....and lots of goodies becoming available.

NO DRAMA.....no fleet issues...NO expectations.......come join us for fun......tribbles.....uhhh someone let the tribbles run all over the Sb.....

The SB chef is accused of puting saltpeter in the food though so steer clear...or was that MSG i cannot remember.....
  • Options
    prolibertateprolibertate Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm interested in joining, but how do I do it exactly? I'm very much new to this game and genre (hope you don't mind!) I searched for your handle in game and requested to join, but it said the action was not available while auto-teamed (whatever that means). So help! I'd really appreciate it!

PS: I'm usually on in the evenings Eastern Time.
  • Options
    efredericefrederic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I typically play a lone wolf style too (because I'm a noob). I'd like to try some fleet actions. So, how do I join up?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    efrederic wrote: »
    I typically play a lone wolf style too (because I'm a noob). I'd like to try some fleet actions. So, how do I join up?

Feel free to look me up in game

My handle is @garravesh

just send me a message and we can talk or post your handle and i can send u a message.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I'm interested in joining, but how do I do it exactly? I'm very much new to this game and genre (hope you don't mind!) I searched for your handle in game and requested to join, but it said the action was not available while auto-teamed (whatever that means). So help! I'd really appreciate it!

PS: I'm usually on in the evenings Eastern Time.

u can send me an email in game @garravesh

if you cant find me then I can find you........let me know your handle then if you would be so kind and we can talk
  • Options
    prolibertateprolibertate Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    adabisi wrote: »
    u can send me an email in game @garravesh

if you cant find me then I can find you........let me know your handle then if you would be so kind and we can talk

I tried to send you an email in game, but couldn't. It said something about having to have another 5 hr of gameplay. My handle is @prolibertate . I also sent a friend invite in game. I just hope I did it right. lol

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    We are still lookinig fo quality players who are lone wolves..or new to the game and or just want the fleet experience without all the dram.

I hace decided to close the doors to recruitment at 20-25 players and we shall soon be full. I think maybe 6 more.

We just finished our tier 2 shp builder and are working on the other various items associated with tier 2. We are lvl 8.

Plenty of room still left in the ops center for a sleeping bag or a cot...come look us up.

I have been here since beta and will gladly help all who ask.......

Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Still looking for a few more players.

Lonewolves encouraged to join.......

New players are welcome.

In a large fleet and not makinig the credits you need/want? Plenty to be earned here

We are lvl 8 Sb.......we are small ....but we are commited to our SB and having fun in the game.

look us up 3rd reserve Flotilla @garravesh
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Lone wolf player? New to the game? looking to find a fleet that has no commitments? Come look us up.....

We have 0 drama......plenty of space for you to donate and get those fleet credits but SB building is not mandatory.

Play off hours or like to solo the game...come look us up......

I will close the doors once the ranks are up to 25.......we are very close to that now.

@garravesh 3rd reserve flotilla