test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Odyssey Class has incorrect markings.

data3ohdata3oh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Federation Discussion
Hi guys,

I've been flying around in my Odyssey Operations Cruiser recently and I have noticed that the Name and Registry number of the ship doesn't match the ship it's self.

For example my ship is called the U.S.S. Hampton and the Registry Number is NCC-92947-G. But on the exterior of the ship it identifies as the U.S.S. Itasca with a Registry Number of NCC-92832.

I've only noticed this recently because I have been commanding a vessel similar to that of the U.S.S. Prometheus from Star Trek : Voyager :)

I'm also wondering if anyone else is having this issue where the ship it not properly marked.

Not a fan of the PWE account linking
Post edited by data3oh on

Comments

• Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Known issue and long outstanding bug. To get it to unstuck, reedit it, save it, and change sectors right away. may take a time or two but it'll kick in after a bit.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    data3ohdata3oh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sorry Mike, your tip hadn't worked.

However I managed to find a work around, When I put my Aegis shields on or a shield that has a similar effect it was causing the problem, so I had to disable and re-enable the visuals for my ships marking to be shown through the shields.

When I was discussing this with my fleet they said that my ship was showing the correct name even thought I saw the Itasca. But I have not got it to say Hampton for myself now thanks to the "visual" options on the shields :)

Not a fan of the PWE account linking