test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lock Box Ships avaible in C-Store if won?

klingonwarrior01klingonwarrior01 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I read in an Interivew a couple of Days ago, that they'll MAYBE make the Lock Box Ships avaible in C-Store if you've won them before. So, I would like to know if anyone has heard or read something?

As a proud Galor Pilot, I think it is really sad that its bound to only one Char... You have to bind a unique Item you've never used before to a Toon and all you can do is hoping that it fits him. And its just annoying if you realize that flying a non-cloaked light Cruiser in PvP as a Klingon is like you write "SHOOT ME" on your Head >.< And the worst Part about it is, that some people have paid ten times more, than for an equal C-Store Ship, that would be unlocked for the whole Account.

Oh, yeah - and I would really like to know how you Guys think about this?
Do you think its a good Idea to make them available for the Accound of an Owner, or should they stay "unique" Items?
Post edited by klingonwarrior01 on

Comments

• Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ??? .... would you really pay inflated zen store prices for a ship that you already own ?? ...

Why ??

Just my thinking on the matter.
    Lockbox ships should be claimable by all toons anyway.

The way it is set up currently, is proof of the cash grabby nature of these lockbox events. Want one for another toon ? Look here ... we have this shiny master key ... Open one more , go ahead , just one more ...
  • Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Or transferable within the same account.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    klingonwarrior01klingonwarrior01 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    blitzy4 wrote: »
    ??? .... would you really pay inflated zen store prices for a ship that you already own ?? ...COLOR]

Ahm... no. And as far as I understood and meant it, was that they want to make them available not purchaseable. ^^
  • Options
    staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ah, that would be good. I regret putting my Galor on the character I did...
  • Options
    shapeywhelmshapeywhelm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I think having a system set up with it in the c-store could and should be added.

you get the lock box ship, un crate it, then it's added to the c-store

you claim the ship from the c-store, but it may only be claimed on ONE character at a time.

so you claim it on Cpt Bob, but then you realize "I don't want Bob to fly this I want Ted to have it" so you dismiss the ship on Bob, and log on Ted able to claim it for him. and if down the road you want Bob to have it again, you have to dismiss it from Ted and claim it back.
  • Options
    f0xef0xe Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OMG PLEASE

I WOULD PAY ZEN TO HAVE LOCK BOX SHIPS ON ALTS. LOTS OF ZEN!!!!!!!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/37k14e/an_interesting_conversation_lockbox_ships_would/