test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hearts and Minds Returns

13»

Comments

• darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hearts And Minds is bugged and uncompletable or repeatable due to the cooldown. If you fail the first puzzle, you get respawned into the room after the puzzle so you cannot finish the mission. The Devs usually say if something like this happens to just drop the mission and grab it again but if you do that with Hearts And Minds, the cooldown timer will make it so you cannot get the reward in the timeframe that this mission is running. They should give a warning that there is the ridiculous cooldown and fix this bug as I am sure other people are going to miss out on this DOFF character too by dropping this mission when they see that they can't complete it as that is what the Devs usually say to do when you have a bugged missions.
  • admiralkristovadmiralkristov Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thanks again to the dev that made this mission in their own time. Greatly appreciated. :)
  • kilemorgankilemorgan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    While I had no problem with going through this mission on either my fed or Klingon it bothers me that reported bugs in it are not fixed.

That the suggested way of quitting and restarting will not work because there is a timer on the event. I get that they only want people doing the mission one time per but everyone should be able to play it the one time. Surely it can be fixed. I assume a few people might simply just mess up on the first area, but the first respawn should be the beamin point.

It doesn't bother me getting the same doff, it is after all a clone.
  • bumbleduckbumbleduck Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Mission is bugged.

And becuase I dropped the mission to start it again. I see it has 24 hour cooldown !!!

Actually it has over a YEAR cooldown because the next time anyone will get a chance at this is September 13th 2013.

Good grief.
  • palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thats cool, but like I said: you guys really need to let this event last the entire weekend. The upside is more of your players get to play it. The downside is...nothing. But hey, I guess this fits in with the other time gated stuff...

that sucked the even could not of run until 11pm on Saturday.....i do not know about you guys , but i work for a living and it is unrealistic to have a mission start on Thursday until 6 am Saturday morning... it questions the common sense factor down at Cryptic....I guess another fail can already be added to the long list of short comings and incompetent service we are accustomed to receiving on a steady basis since PWE has taken charge.

Cryptic's back bone and customer service / common sense has fallen off the sensors.

quickly lets get rid of the new content fast before the majority can play it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jg2112jg2112 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2012
    We hope everyone enjoyed Hearts and Minds this time around :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.