test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No account bound EDC's/Tech/ Salvage is not good enough

wry1wry1 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
I have remained silent and played your STF's.. at last count well over 600 elite runs with exactly 1 prototype tech drop.( EVER) I have every accurable accolade imaginable for STF's, I have enough rare ground armor to outfit my whole Boff crew. I have over 300 EDC's sitting in my bank.. I have enough common and rare tech to outfit 4 or 5 more ships.... I have full sets of MK XII beams, cannons, and turrets in phasers, disruptors, tetryon and antiproton with well over 50 prototype salvage and 60 rares ( ive long ago just started passing or rares in optionals) AND I AM NOT ALONE, MANY OTHERS ARE RIGHT HERE WITH ME!!! There needs to be a conversion method and it needs to be account bound... one that isn't exploitable

I propose a conversion method that allows rares to upgraded at a ratio of 3 or 5 to 1 and other pieces of equal level at 2 to 1... and then allow those upgrades to be used on the requisitions which are not convertible to dilithium, thus not exploitable... Cryptic.. your loot table stinks....